• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they said that, but one of the lawyers from TozziniFreire has been at the club for the past week and a half asking for permission, I wouldnt be surprised if the ban was reduced and he was allowed to train with the first team.

With FIFA rejecting the appeal, it is set it stone that he can't train. It is now up to CAS to overturn the decision.

There is also the risk that how ever unlikely they can extend the ban.

hahaha I fucking love the whole "I've been a Madridista since I was a kid" phrase that all players who are interested in and linked with Madrid use. It's such a cheap and old phrase to use, fucking make some effort to come up with something new at least.

Are you buying Robbie Keane?

I think Redknapp has been quoted sayig he was both an Arsenal and a Tottenham fan when he was a kid, depending on which narrative he was trying to promote :lol

L1NETT

Our game vs Barnsley on the 12th October now on Sky

Thank you based Murdoch

And no Sky, this isn't a proper Yorkshire derby

hahaha I fucking love the whole "I've been a Madridista since I was a kid" phrase that all players who are interested in and linked with Madrid use. It's such a cheap and old phrase to use, fucking make some effort to come up with something new at least.

Come on, everyone knows that every little kid in South America and Wales grow up as RM fans.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
XOYDgCO.jpg
I hope this will happen. He's a real idiot sometimes but he could leave a whole army of idiots behind him by moving.

Suen

Are you buying Robbie Keane?

I think Redknapp has been quoted sayig he was both an Arsenal and a Tottenham fan when he was a kid, depending on which narrative he was trying to promote :lol
Robbie Keane has it in his DNA, the rest are just forced to use it by the Madrid board. If the player has enough of Perez attention it goes from:

"I've been a Madridista since my childhood" to "Player X was born to play in Madrid"

Monaco wanting 90m for James lol. Meanwhile Lopez agent saying that he is staying (think someone here mentioned it yesterday) and rumors of Casillas not being happy, Things getting messy!

Suen

Before EPL bros read too much into this, Balo is sponsored by Puma and was shopping at the Puma store in NYC which, because it is in English-speaking America and because Puma sponsors Arsenal, happens to have a lot of Arsenal logos strewn about.

Doesn't really mean anything.
Reported.

Jabo

This is so confusing, now reports are saying Milan made an offer right now for Ljajic. A 1 million euro loan with a 7-8 million buyout option.

Walshy

This is so confusing, now reports are saying Milan made an offer right now for Ljajic. A 1 million euro loan with a 7-8 million buyout option.
I'll be surprised if Roma accept that.

Why do they need to sell? Just because they signed Iturbe?

MilanNews is saying that he might go to some club in Germany and that Milan is still focused on Cerci and Lavezzi.

Meh, I'd rather get Lavezzi at this point. Probably the only one that already showed what he's capable of and he might even play some nice football for a couple of years.
I'll be surprised if Roma accept that.

Why do they need to sell? Just because they signed Iturbe?
Pretty much, yeah.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I would probably stealth brag in some way to friends, look at me being a good guy. But it seems so pointless to tell the whole internet. People give away things every day.

The best way to do it is to wait a fuckload of time then when the good deed is brought up years later and they ask you if you know who did it you give them this.

9532af6c0ea1c2c7fb084da4d3f2af49.jpg

MilanNews is saying that he might go to some club in Germany and that Milan is still focused on Cerci and Lavezzi.

Meh, I'd rather get Lavezzi at this point. Probably the only one that already showed what he's capable of and he might even play some nice football for a couple of years.

Pretty much, yeah.

What are people saying about Mastour's performance yesterday??? I know he only got 21 minutes, but I hope it was enough to show he can play.

Great to see El Shaz scoring again.

Barzul

Arsebros. If Balotelli was available for 15m, would it be worth the risk at that price?

Any chance anyone has a spare Destiny Beta code? I'd love to play with you guys, but I hate pre-ordering games.

Amazon? You don't get charged and can cancel after.

Slizz

Wtf? :lol

HTccPg1.jpg

Will Louis van Gaal bloom at Manchester United? A team of expert florists have produced a mural, which is made from approximately 25,000 red and white flowers shipped in from Van Gaal's native Holland, in Manchester city centre to welcome him to the city.

jesalr

Amazon? You don't get charged and can cancel after.

You can pre-order and cancel on Amazon and they don't charge you. They only charge when dispatching games. I got my code instantly from them.

Just pre-order and then cancel on amazon, they don't charge you anything i got my beta straight away. I did it two hours ago .

Awesome. Thanks guys. I get all of my games digitally, so didn't even think about being able to cancel the pre-order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom