• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go Wooden

http://www.reddit.com/r/mourinhogifs

It's great!

jose-mourinho-funny-face.gif%3Fw%3D192%26h%3D150%26crop%3D1

lol at Shatners gif being one of the top ones.

I posted that Filipe Luis gif on here the other day too, and it took about 1 minute and it was already on some chelsea forums. I asked the guy who posted what his GAF name was, he said he just lurked. :'[

Yen

Everton ‏@Everton
Southport have taken the lead in the 18th minute through a trialist that the home side want to keep to themselves. 1-0.

lol

That's why Flanagan doesn't get forward much :p

Loving Destiny btw, played one match of Crucible, quite enjoyed it. People criticise killstreaks, but they made MP feel much more tense and adrenalising than any other FPS I've played. Doesn't seem to be enough reason to do your utmost to avoid dying, in MP and SP

Allen is boss

L1NETT

Akinfenwa ended up at Wimbeldon eh? Absolute shitehawk of a player, touch of a sledghammer. Won't ever forget Andrew Davies marking him out of the country in the playoff final

Isn't Twat Tubbs at Wimbledon? Great fucking career trajectory....

GorillaJu

Loving Destiny btw, played one match of Crucible, quite enjoyed it. People criticise killstreaks, but they made MP feel much more tense and adrenalising than any other FPS I've played. Doesn't seem to be enough reason to do your utmost to avoid dying, in MP and SP

Allen is boss

Halo multiplayer is the best of any console shooter since Goldeneye, it doesn't surprise me to see Bungie doing this.

GQman2121

Banned

Allen is boss

What's the deal with the mics? Can you really only speak with people that you're partied up with? It makes controlling the points a disaster and the mode not fun for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom