• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
€20m for Morata, with a buy back clause on Madrid's part up to a maximum of €30m, to exercise at the end of the 2015/2016 or 2016/2017 season.

A glorified loan. Marotta totally lost his mind. Might as well just sell them Vidal for €10m since we're at it. YOU LAZY EYED PIG.

How can it still be €30m in 2017? That is really poor.

01 SZCZESNY, WOJCIECH
02 JENKINSON, CARL
03 MONREAL, NACHO
04 COQUELIN, FRANCIS
05 HAYDEN, ISAAC
06 AJAYI, SEMI
07 WILLOCK, CHRIS
08 RAMSEY, AARON
09 SANOGO, YAYA
10 ZELALEM, GEDION
11 TORAL, JON

I have never heard of 5,6 and 7

5 has played for the first team a couple times in the League Cup.
6 was signed from Charlton this season.
7 trained with the first team aged just 15 earlier in the year. Meant to be a huge talent, United allegedly trying to poach him (they've already signed his older brother).

Salvadora

I've heard great things about Willock.

Seen quite a bit of Hayden already.
Left behind in terms of what?

No club really needs more than 80k.

Arsenal probably make more in revenue from tickets than almost any other club in the world apart from United.
In terms of prestige was what I meant.

Commercial revenue brings in the bulk of the money, but just don't want to be the Liverpool/Chelsea of the future in terms of stadium capacity.

Suen

shiftyeyes.gif

you've FUCKED US IN THE ASS again. JUST ADMIT IT
It's not us m8. It's the Juve board and Allegri. The deal you got is so fucking shitty and so good for Madrid hahaha.

Yurt I have nothing against Juventus since Parma ceased to be a meaningful team in Serie A 12 years ago or so but if you could sell Padoin for 50m with a buy-back clause you'd do it too. Pls understand.

Yen

Heard getting approval from Islington council for expansion would in all likelihood get rejected too.

Just fear we will be left behind in the future.

m8, your tickets are £100 and your match-going fans are all called Jeremy or Spencer or Francesca, you'll be fine

How can it still be €30m in 2017? That is really poor.

5 has played for the first team a couple times in the League Cup.
6 was signed from Charlton this season.
7 trained with the first team aged just 15 earlier in the year. Meant to be a huge talent, United allegedly trying to poach him (they've already signed his older brother).

Cheers

In terms of prestige was what I meant.

Commercial revenue brings in the bulk of the money, but just don't want to be the Liverpool/Chelsea of the future in terms of stadium capacity.

Liverpool, Chelsea have a long way to go to overtake Arsenal in terms of capacity.

City will overtake Arsenal but it doesn't matter because they are hardly full.

Arsenal just got their stadium move cost under control, time to challenge for the title!

Liverpool, Chelsea have a long way to go to overtake Arsenal in terms of capacity.

City will overtake Arsenal but it doesn't matter because they are hardly full.

Arsenal just got their stadium move cost under control, time to challenge for the title!

Anfield is always going to be more renowned than those grounds even if it's smaller, tbh.

Emirates is a stunning ground though, best stadium I've been to in England in terms of luxury and that. Crap for a football atmosphere but that's what you get with an oval.

Paracelsus

The recomprada sounds like a load of behind-the-scene dog feces, like when Galliani bought Ibrahimovic for a bunch of bananas.

There's a lot of friendship and collaboration with Real, we signed him to a FIVE TIME, FIVE, FIVE TIME five year contract and we count on keeping him

Storm last night was GOAT. Like what would happen in a film if the special effects people were on acid.

Smalling at RB throws a spanner in dem works

Nobody wants to pay for that

Not a fan of Smalling at RB, but if it means we will never see Moyes' vision of Valencia at RB again it'll do.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
€30m maximum apparently, depending on his performance.

What a shitty summer this has been, making us all juventini feeling embarassed:/ It's ok not to have money to compete with the big spending teams, but at least keep some dignity ffs.

look at the back of our shirt

Bs6Yos2IEAApoaY.jpg

I can't

I CANT

when-it-rains-it-pours-on-truman_447.gif

Jabo

Why are you cunts calling Filipe Luis a one season wonder wtffffff
ilC5XGsvUC3hT.png

Also 20 million for Morata, man Juve and us are being run by buffoons. *sips vodka*

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The recomprada sounds like a load of behind-the-scene dog feces, like when Galliani bought Ibrahimovic for a bunch of bananas.

There's a lot of friendship and collaboration with Real, we signed him to a FIVE TIME, FIVE, FIVE TIME five year contract and we count on keeping him

the (fake) excitement on twitter is nauseating.

believe me guys, if he was any good, they'd keep him. He was only competing with Benzema over a spot in the XI

Why are you cunts calling Filipe Luis a one season wonder wtffffff
ilC5XGsvUC3hT.png

Also 20 million for Morata, man Juve and us are being ran by buffoons. *sips vodka*

I'm much more worried about Costa having any of the quality he showed for Atletico this season, than Luis.

Arnie

So did Lucas just have a purple... season or did his injury completely fuck him?
Injury absolutely fucked him.

Plus the way we play under Rodgers doesn't accommodate someone so limited. He's solid at what he does but we just don't really have a need for that in our growth as a team.

Jabo

I'm much more worried about Costa having any of the quality he showed for Atletico this season, than Luis.

Yeah pretty much. Filipe Luis has always been at the top of his game back when he was in Depor (stopped following him after the Atletico move but yeah he was amazing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom