• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

iRXL6wDasJEkV.gif

Kikarian

I'm loving Destiny. The only game in a while I actually look forward too playing. The Hunter is a great class. Going to try Titan next, probably.

LTWheels

Just not balanced in any way nor is the core combat deep enough to make it ultimately worth while.

It's just a mess.

Is it the levels and stats that make it unbalanced? I expected that might be the case with the RPGs-ness of the game.

I have to say that out of all the games coming out this year, I'm the most excited for the Halo collection. All that multiplayer.

Minor point, I found it difficult to tell by instant sight what class/weapon the enemy players had, so I can see it being tough to make instant decisions to give you the edge. Maybe that'll come with time, but in CoD I could tell straight away what weapon someone was using, and what their movement capabilites were except for the odd occasion where they were using Marathon or Lightweight, so I could adapt my approach at first glance.

Can see it becoming the case with Destiny where you almost have to let an enemy shoot at you for a second to figure out what he's using.

Also, I think there are literally people using guns with twice the DPS and much better armour than others because of the loot system

Minor point, I found it difficult to tell by instant sight what class/weapon the enemy players had, so I can see it being tough to make instant decisions to give you the edge. Maybe that'll come with time, but in CoD I could tell straight away what weapon someone was using, and what their movement capabilites were except for the odd occasion where they were using Marathon or Lightweight, so I could adapt my approach at first glance.

Can see it becoming the case with Destiny where you almost have to let an enemy shoot at you for a second to figure out what he's using.

Also, I think there are literally people using guns with twice the DPS and much better armour than others because of the loot system

Don't players die a lot quicker too compared to Halo?

Yen

While we watched that damp squid of a friendly. McIlroy went HAM in the golf. Don't quite know what to make of him - amazing first round at St Andrews in 2010, then he crumbles in the second round. 2011 Masters, crumbles on the back 9 on the final round, wins the 2011 US. Wins 2012 PGA. 2013, gets sponsored by Nike, has a totally average year - when he burst onto the scene, people talked of him as Woods' successor but I'm not sure he has kicked on enough, still struggles with consistency.

GQman2121

Banned

It definitely feels like some players are overpowering others simply because of their gear and weapons.

The PvP in general is a bit weak for me. The aim assist isn't as heavy as COD which is nice, but the maps feel cramped and the vehicles on the larger moon map are not fun.

I think between the Alpha and Beta I've had my fill.

L1NETT

Has Ibe got a similar deal with Wycombe like Wisdom have with us?

The mess of clauses can be real confusing some times.

----

Billy Clarke, 3-0

Yes lads

Our kit looks so good as well.

GQman2121

Banned
Remy is a good signing for LFC. Surprised he didn't prefer Arsenal though they may have lost interest.

Wages apparently going to be £90k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom