• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the camera placement at Cardiff City v 1860 Munchen.

n64shFv.jpg

GorillaJu

Liverpools defense really let them down last season. They need to improve if they want to win the title.

I don't know what more one can expect. Yeah the defense had errors but we won 11 games in a row regardless. I would say the team overall needs to improve in every area, defense being just one of them.

Blablurn

Wish me luck guys. I entered a competition today. A German newspaper asked people to send them a mail with "Your favourite Paulaner (the german beer) moment". The price is a travel to new york with the fc bayern squad including hotel and much other stuff.

i created a picture collage of me and my girlfriend. when we were in china we when to the paulaner beer house and made plenty of photos over there. the collage i made is like a best of. and i even placed the paulaner symbol always pretty obvious while editing the picture.

in the email i wrote how we fell in love with each other and how I introduced her to german cuisine by bringing her to the paulaner beer house. since she is mexican she doesnt know much obviously.

no idea what better story you can up with. i expect other participants just showing off themselves with a paulaner beer lol.

maybe im a lil too hyped but it would be awesome if i win it.

its a love story that even includes the brand they want to promote. COME ON

Hindle

Banned
I don't know what more one can expect. Yeah the defense had errors but we won 11 games in a row regardless. I would say the team overall needs to improve in every area, defense being just one of them.

I think midfield and up front youre onto a winner. Lallaina and Remy, plus Caan are all great signings. 3-5-2 would be a great formation IMO. Bolster the midfield etc.

GorillaJu

I think midfield and up front youre onto a winner. Lallaina and Remy, plus Caan are all great signings. 3-5-2 would be a great formation IMO. Bolster the midfield etc.

But there were so many instances where we shoved the ball into narrow corridors and came up unable to break down tight defenses, Chelsea being the best example. We need to be more creative, more incisive, and less tentative in defense. I think Lallana and Markovic are the kind of attacking players we need. Lallana will make an immediate impact. I expect Markovic to make an impact but not carry the team.

Yen

It's odd that so many players today won't likely have a future at Liverpool - Coates, Adorjan, Coady, Kelly, Lucas
Rossiter only 16 right?

Wonder if it's too early for him to properly go out on loan.

Turned 17 in Spring. He's perfect for the Gerrard role so I say keep him and give him the odd sub appearance this season.

Wish me luck guys. I entered a competition today. A German newspaper asked people to send them a mail with "Your favourite Paulaner (the german beer) moment". The price is a travel to new york with the fc bayern squad including hotel and much other stuff.

i created a picture collage of me and my girlfriend. when we were in china we when to the paulaner beer house and made plenty of photos over there. the collage i made is like a best of. and i even placed the paulaner symbol always pretty obvious while editing the picture.

in the email i wrote how we fell in love with each other and how I introduced her to german cuisine by bringing her to the paulaner beer house. since she is mexican she doesnt know much obviously.

no idea what better story you can up with. i expect other participants just showing off themselves with a paulaner beer lol.

That sounds cool. Good luck with it.

Hixx

2 for Fletcher, 1 for Giak, 1 for Wickham and 1 for Gomez which was apparently a peach.

Think it's Hartlepool next up.

LTWheels

The cohesion between the u21 side is so much better than the make-shift first team. You can tell that they are use to playing with each other for years.

May the odds be ever in your favor

Yen

Recall reading he's the Gerrard successor.

He's the-next-big-thing. Good with both feet, good technique and passing range, but he's a really intelligent player - always seems to be a few seconds ahead of the opposition - and with that he probably has greater tactical discipline than Gerrard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom