• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
shit i got a new follower

wMHNV4S.png

she looks legit
A black Jew girl just followed a German guy on twitter.

The world is truly a different place.

Arnie

UK GAF moving house tomorrow and I'll need to set up the internet for the new gaff.

What are your suggestions?

Already checked and Virgin don't go to my area.

GQman2121

Banned
It must be nice to have options for your internet provider. I live between two professional sports stadiums (Ravens and Orioles) and have one option because I'm not a business. America!

:\

kharma45

UK GAF moving house tomorrow and I'll need to set up the internet for the new gaff.

What are your suggestions?

Already checked and Virgin don't go to my area.

Sky's fibre is a decent deal, 12 month contract on it.

Plusnet do a decent deal too but it's 18 months. It's 80/20 though whereas Sky is 40/something (not sure what their upload speed is).

Most places will offer cashback too through the likes of TopCashBack or Quidco, don't miss out on that. For instance with Sky there is £121 cashback on their fibre http://www.topcashback.co.uk/sky-digital/
I could also refer you if you were interested

Don't forget about factoring in line rental to any of the prices.

bud23

Morata's farewell letter

To all Madrid fans:

I would like to write a few lines to thank you for everything you have given me since my arrival at Real Madrid.

I was still only a child when I first stepped through the doors of this club -one where I have been well looked after and treated as a member of the family. I have always felt the affection of the fans; they always supported me, during the good times and the not so good times. I take with me the friendship, goodwill and professionalism of all my teammates and coaches, from the first to the last; all of them have played an essential part in my career and helped me to grow into who I am today. In my heart, I will always carry the fondness of everyone who works at this great club – especially those at Real Madrid City where, six years ago, I was welcomed like a son and educated with kindness and devotion.

I would like to thank the President, Florentino Pérez and the Board of Directors, who have always supported me and now have given me the opportunity to start a new adventure at another of Europe’s legendary clubs.

Win, lose or draw, I have always defended the club crest with the same passion and fought right to the bitter end. I will be taking with me the values which this club has taught me: companionship, solidarity, effort and dedication... and always fight to the end, as we were taught by Real Madrid’s legendary players - in particular, Don Alfredo Di Stéfano. The last time he attended the Bernabéu was also my last match as a Madrid player and something which I will cherish forever.

Those are the things which Madrid has given me; I don’t know what I have left for you but I just want you all to know that I gave everything in every moment, which is what this club demands of everyone and what makes this club so great.

An infinite and eternal embrace to all Madridísmo,

Hala Madrid!

There goes a true Madridista.

Arnie

Sky's fibre is a decent deal, 12 month contract on it.

Plusnet do a decent deal too but it's 18 months. It's 80/20 though whereas Sky is 40/something (not sure what their upload speed is).

Most places will offer cashback too through the likes of TopCashBack or Quidco, don't miss out on that. For instance with Sky there is £121 cashback on their fibre http://www.topcashback.co.uk/sky-digital/
I could also refer you if you were interested

Don't forget about factoring in line rental to any of the prices.
What does all this cash back stuff do?

What is line rental?

Help

jesalr

What is line rental?

Help

If you order through the cashback site, you'll get refunded a bit of money through the site (takes a while to come through).

Line rental is just the price you pay for having an operational phone line.

kharma45

What is line rental?

Help

Basically with the cashback sites you get money back as they technically refer you to Sky. So what happens is Sky pay them a fee to entice you to use their service and you get a cut of it, in this case it's £121 you get back simply for getting the fibre deal through TopCashBack. Well worth taking advantage of. Can take a few months to come through but you're getting something for doing nothing.

Line rental is needed for any broadband (or phone) that's not Virgin Media. It's ~£15 a month, varies from supplier to supplier. Basically it's a fee that BT charge for customers (and people who piggy back on their lines) to use their service. Some places will also let you pay up front to save money.

You also get charged an additional fee on top of your line rental iirc if you make no calls on the line.

Edit - Seems you have to get Fibre Pro package with Sky for the 12 month contract

18 month minimum subscriptions apply for Sky Fibre Unlimited + Sky Talk & Line Rental. New 12 month minimum subscriptions for Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro + Sky Talk & Line Rental.

You could probably phone them and negotiate on that, but then you'd get no cashback.

Just checked and I don't think they do a 12 month contract.

How gash is that.

Who signs a house contract for 18 months?

BT infinity is very good

Also you're better off calling them, that's we we did last year and we got a 12 month contract + a few quid off the internet quoted price

Arnie

BT infinity is very good

Also you're better off calling them, that's we we did last year and we got a 12 month contract + a few quid off the internet quoted price
Thanks everyone and thanks for this.

Will try and hook up BT infinity.

Better not have any fucking Berks from next door popping round to use my super fast BT infinity broadband.

Arnie

Liverpool can buy Remy and have 5 million left over from selling Borini? That's amazing business
Isn't it.

Presuming Borini agrees terms.

Just cracked open an icy Sol. Going to put some chilling music on the spotify whilst I pack my life away.

Me and my best mate from Uni move into our new gaff tomorrow. It's lovely.

Isn't it.

Just cracked open an icy Sol. Going to put some chilling music on the spotify whilst I pack my life away.

Me and my best mate from Uni move into our new gaff tomorrow. It's lovely.

I find it hard to believe Borini wont agree terms

El Topo

Yeah, that Kim Kardashian game thread is hilarious. Not as great as the tumblr convention thread (hard to beat the ball pit), but still.

Feorax

Isn't it.

Funnily enough, there are rumours tonight he's not convinced by Sunderland.

Since Remy is coming anyway, I'm not too bothered either way. If we sold every player we agreed a fee for, Hendo would be in the Championship and we would be trying to set up a team with Deuce instead of Coutinho.

jesalr

Davies to have a medical pre-match tonight according to Peter O'Rourke from Sky
Also saying that Borini has turned down HixxFC

Siggurdson dropped from the starting line up today (maybe the entire team). Must be to do with the swap with Swansea?

Showaddy

Siggurdson dropped from the starting line up today (maybe the entire team). Must be to do with the swap with Swansea?

Was about to post this. Thought it was a bit pointless Siggy getting game time if he's off back to Wales in a few days.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

You'd think so, although surely they knew before naming the team. Good chance for Carroll.

bobito

Banned

Brendan must be pissed

Scum

#THFC team: Friedel, Naughton, Dawson, Fryers, Rose, Holtby, Capoue, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Kane, Lennon. #COYS

Suck it Soldado, Kane has stolen your spot.

It's a friendly, but that backline still bothers me. lool

Odd. I thought everything was agreed??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom