• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I absolutely love how one of Moyes' first actions as United manager was to pull the plug on Thiago.

It's fucking sensational.

GorillaJu

I absolutely love how one of Moyes' first actions as United manager was to pull the plug on Thiago.

He had a vision m8

He drips class. What a player.

Not a clue! Looks funky though.

Pls. He will be in our CL winning side.

---

I'm browsing the Martin Margiela sale. Wondering what it would be like to be Jay Z or someone and just go "yep, I'll have all this."

Jay Z wouldn't buy it on sale.

GQman2121

Banned
This new guy, Dan, at Giant Bomb claims he's never tasted mayonnaise or had a potato. How can you be an adult and be proud of such nonsense? I no longer care for his opinion on gaming or games. Go outside motherfucker.

Pork burgers were insane.

I7cnUdG.jpg

That's not right is it?

I thought they were inching towards a deal, but Thiago was basically delaying it in the hope that Pep would come in for him, which happened and Man Utd never stood a chance after that?

Blablurn

This new guy, Dan, at Giant Bomb claims he's never tasted mayonnaise or had a potato. How can you be an adult and be proud of such nonsense? I no longer care for his opinion on gaming or games. Go outside motherfucker.

So this is what people were talking about. I havent fully listened to the bombcast yet. crazy tho.

Blablurn

Him and Blablurn are hilariously bananas.

I'm not worthy to be named next to Hiro. I love his posts as well. Sometimes I browse random thread and BOOM...a random Hiro bomb. I don't know his motives. But in such a short time he didn't not only become the parlay prince but also one of the most ... how do I say... special posters on this board lol.

Slizz

Boar and chorizo is the greatest burger I've ever ever had.

Pant-wettingly tasty.

Sounds pretty tasty, not sure if I've had boar, had buffalo though....

My 'recipe' I posted for the patties is your basic all-American burger patty. With those meats combined you only need a little salt and pepper to season them and you are good to go.

Clegg

I'm waiting for the main card to start and all I really want to see is McGregor vs. Brandao
The pre-show card ha sheen pretty solid so far. Dublin crowd is extremely biased towards the Irish fighters so that makes it even more entertaining.

Zabojnik

#Nedved "Our strategy will not change after Conte's departure, we're not going to sell any of our important players"

Please stop Pavel or I'll start believing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom