• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobito

Banned
vU7CMlo.png

dat dota crowd

BLA you dont disappoint

Showaddy

I know none of this Spurs defence are 1st choice but holy shit. I mean Dawson's supposedly desperate to prove he should stay at the club...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Brad in beast mode at least.

Walker, Davies, Chiriches, Kaboul, Vertonghen, this is not anything like out best back 4 so I'm not too bothered. Pitch is plastic too.

FootballFan

Bartra please..jesus. 4 players open..

Afellay is good mun, mofo needs to stop getting injured, it's ridiculous.

Lol, they had to change Dempsey's kit on the PS4 version of FIFA in the USA because of Seattle's sponsors.

Pretty funny lol.

The "PlayStation" ad boards don't get removed on Xbox when playing Champions League in Pro Evo right? I guess that's different though since it isn't on the cover lol.

Arnie

Apparently the Arsenal kits are tight because they contain special tape to reduce injuries.
I can't tell if you're joking.

Either way Can needs some of this "special tape". Guardian saying he may miss the tour.

Worst part about it is he was really fucking exciting when he got the ball. Hope he's okay to travel.

Whoever started the classic FPL league just needs to renew it. I don't know who did it. I thought it was you, Wilbur. If anyone here thinks they may have started the Gaf classic FPL league, go to the FPL website, go to My Leagues and renew the league.

This was me sorry, I am really far behind the thread but I have renewed it now!

FootballFan

From wiki on Martins:

His future for the national team has been placed in doubt on numerous occasions after separate incidents of controversy. In August 2006, the Nigerian FA (NFA) website had his date of birth down as 1 May 1978, which would have made him 28 years of age rather than 21. The NFA soon confirmed that it had been an administrative error and apologised for the confusion it had caused. However Martins threatened to quit playing for the national team after the blunder had initially put his move to Newcastle in doubt.

Him being 36 right now makes much more sense.

vU7CMlo.png

dat dota crowd

Bla reconfirms best poster status

also, just a quick question to everyone here, if your girlfriend etc cosplayed, even if it was just at home for you, would you find that sexually attractive being gamers as we all are (in the same vein as people that like other people in uniform)

LTWheels

lolol been dumped by a girl that I was planing to dump. Was knowingly keeping her around as back-up.

At least she had to do the awkward talking part. I was just planning on ignoring any future calls/messages from her as my method of ending it.

I can't tell if you're joking.

Either way Can needs some of this "special tape". Guardian saying he may miss the tour.

Worst part about it is he was really fucking exciting when he got the ball. Hope he's okay to travel.

and will be assessed by the Anfield medical staff on Sunday morning. They will determine whether he is fit enough to join the squad’s flight across the Atlantic on Sunday.

In other words it hasn't been revealed how bad the injury is. Little Bit of a clickbate headline.

Which part of London you moving to tomorrow?

Arnie

lolol been dumped by a girl that I was planing to dump. Was knowingly keeping her around as back-up.

At least she had to do the awkward talking part. I was just planning on ignoring any future calls/messages from her as my method of ending it.

In other words it hasn't been revealed how bad the injury is. Little Bit of a clickbate headline.

Which part of London you moving to tomorrow?
Balham.

Joining the yummy mummy's and young professionals around Clapham.

Pray for me.

Moving in with my best mate from Uni. After a year of room hopping it feels great to have my own gaff with a friend again.

LTWheels

Balham.

Joining the yummy mummy's and young professionals around Clapham.

Pray for me.

Moving in with my best mate from Uni. After a year of room hopping it feels great to have my own gaff with a friend again.

I know the area well. Lot of my friends live around there. If i didn't already live around Twickenham I would move to Balham/Clapham. On a nice sunny weekend morning walking to catch the train home, there is so much talent out on show.

pre-season became a joke. how does playing american and asian teams get a squad ready for european powerhouses? it's all money, money, money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom