• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
I don't think Liverpool's link is real, but IF it is, then they have four advantages over United from the get go

1-they can offer us more money
2-they're in Europe
3-their shirts are not sponsored by Chevrolet
4-Less rain. (again, mohawk turning into a comb over is big to Arturo)

Plus there's a dynamite Chilean restaurant just off Leece Street.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We offer the most money. Look how much we paid for Fellaini. Your hate is growing out of control.

first of all

what hate?

tumblr_mjnr7kCtKd1qfb46yo1_500.gif

look at my tongue's placement in my cheek.

But seriously, they still have the Suarez money! And you guys are 60-70 million into your 100 million LvGonorrhea's war-chest already! The Glazers will pull the rug from under Woodward any moment now

Lukaku updated his twitter profile to say he's a Chelsea player, perhaps the talk of Jose wanting to see if he's improved for himself is true?

I still expect him to go

Sorry if DCing

I don't think Liverpool's link is real, but IF it is, then they have four advantages over United from the get go

1-they can offer us more money
2-they're in Europe
3-their shirts are not sponsored by Chevrolet
4-Less rain. (again, mohawk turning into a comb over is big to Arturo)

ioYfj7WrxQVzr.gif

shiroryu

I can't believe I'm saying this, but we don't need Balotelli...get a solid DM and backup GK wrapped up first. Flamteta/Wilteta can't defend against top tier opposition right now.

Oh, and I've been lurking FootyGAF (and WC2014 OTs) for some time, but didn't post much. I support Arsenal (since 2007), latecomer to football in general, introduced by the 2006 World Cup. Hello!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but we don't need Balotelli...get a solid DM and backup GK wrapped up first. Flamteta/Wilteta can't defend against top tier opposition right now.

Oh, and I've been lurking FootyGAF (and WC2014 OTs) for some time, but didn't post much. I support Arsenal (since 2007), latecomer to football in general, introduced by the 2006 World Cup. Hello!

Hello there, don't let anyone scare you away (except if Andres returns, he is actually something to stand back from), enjoy your stay and please have Ozil score against United.

Salvadora

Someone make a title referencing "scoring more goals than the opposition won't be enough"

WELCOME!!!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

tumblr_lvtqujHmBv1qjabl6o1_500.gif

Blablurn

Correct breathing technique is paramount. You'll find it much easier once you find your rhythm.

yeah , im sure. it was only the second time i tried it. before i was just doing some normal jogging. but according to the internet interval jogging helps to speed up the results.

You couldn't get Balotelli if you tried.

Suen

Nah. Since most of the people are British here, a Bayern releated headline wouldnt be something the people want.
But the great footballing nation England didn't make it out of the group stage and Germany won the world cup. I think it's only right for the biggest German team to be included in the title this time. Fuck the EPL snobs.

If you guys truly cared about treating everyone here equally then Copenhagen would be in the title.

#SupportWood

Salvadora

Just saw that we could get Atletico Bilbao in qualifying.

That could be a very tough one.

Fenerbahce basically rolled over last season .

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
But the great footballing nation England didn't make it out of the group stage and Germany won the world cup. I think it's only right for the biggest German team to be included in the title this time. Fuck the EPL snobs.

Bayern didn't win the world cup

or the champions league for that matter

might as well make it about Chelsea.

Suen

Bayern didn't win the world cup

or the champions league for that matter
...........I think I was pretty clear about why Bayern should be included.

We never had a Madrid related title when they won La Decima. This was for the best as it allowed plug to survive through the WC and see Honduras take one step closer to the inverted La Decima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom