• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

untitled-3y1smh.gif

damn

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt I don't know how you can survive this thread with half the posters posting twitter "news" about which club your best players are going to. I suppose it was a bit like the Arsenal shit with Suarez... we always knew he was never going.

you have no idea

this is the worst OT ever.

Yurt I don't know how you can survive this thread with half the posters posting twitter "news" about which club your best players are going to. I suppose it was a bit like the Arsenal shit with Suarez... we always knew he was never going.

He loves it.

All his posts exuding annoyance are tongue in cheek.

Hixx

Borini has gone to the US with Liverpool.

The dream is dead. RIP football.

Di Marzio is ITK. All bow down to Di Marzio.

Barzul

It's likely that it is either Sporting advertising his availability or his agent doing so.

Either way, he ain't coming to Arsenal.
Why do you say this? He's a talented player in a position we need and are clearly looking to buy in. He has a much better chance of coming here than the calls for more attacking signings like Griezzman for example. I'll maintain that Schneiderlin following Spurs then unfollowing on twitter was ominous, that shit doesn't happen by accident. We're not paying Khedira 200k no matter how many medals he's won. That leaves Lars Bender or someone else. And his wages are likely to be even lower. I'm not saying it'll happen, not even saying we've bid, but I think it is a move within the realms of possibility especially taking his versatility into account. Over and over Wenger has shown us how unpredictable he can be in the market.

Arnie

Borini has gone to the US with Liverpool.

The dream is dead. RIP football.

Di Marzio is ITK. All bow down to Di Marzio.
Haha ffs

What a cunt

He'll get about six minutes in the capital one

Brendan why did you buy him

He isn't Reus

speculation time, would Borini know we are interested in Vidal and prefer if he went the other way so he could play in Italy? Turin would be better than Sunderland (assuming Juve even want borini)

LTWheels

Haha ffs

What a cunt

He'll get about six minutes in the capital one

Brendan why did you buy him

He isn't Reus

He will be forced out. Once Remi is formally confirmed and another front 3 attacker is signed, he will know he will have zero game time.

Salvadora

ShogunDarius is the best.
Why do you say this? He's a talented player in a position we need and are clearly looking to buy in. He has a much better chance of coming here than the calls for more attacking signings like Griezzman for example. I'll maintain that Schneiderlin following Spurs then unfollowing on twitter was ominous, that shit doesn't happen by accident. We're not paying Khedira 200k no matter how many medals he's won. That leaves Lars Bender or someone else. And his wages are likely to be even lower. I'm not saying it'll happen, not even saying we've bid, but I think it is a move within the realms of possibility especially taking his versatility into account. Over and over Wenger has shown us how unpredictable he can be in the market.
Because the only source reporting this is ojogo.pt and Carvalho has been linked with a mountain of clubs over the past year.

Arnie

EMRE CAN FLIES

HENDO FLIES

BORINI FLIES

KOLO FLIES

R E I N A FLIES

LALALALALA FLIES

KOLO FLIES

KOLO FLIES

WARNING

KOLO FLIES

Blablurn

Olympique Marseille - Bayer Leverkusen 4:1 (1:0)

Eintracht Frankfurt - FC Terek Grozny 1:2

FK 03 Pirmasens - VfB Stuttgart 1:1

bueno

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't think Liverpool's link is real, but IF it is, then they have four advantages over United from the get go

1-they can offer us more money
2-they're in Europe
3-their shirts are not sponsored by Chevrolet
4-Less rain. (again, mohawk turning into a comb over is big to Arturo)

I don't think Liverpool's link is real, but IF it is, then they have four advantages over United from the get go

1-they can offer us more money
2-they're in Europe
3-their shirts are not sponsored by Chevrolet
4-Less rain. (again, mohawk turning into a comb over is big to Arturo)

We offer the most money. Look how much we paid for Fellaini. Your hate is growing out of control.

rvy

Banned
Superman sucks.

I agree.

But he fits America though. Look at us, all mighty and powerful.
We fly (fighter jets into other countries),
we see through walls (with drones),
we're invulnerable (to common sense, like universal health-care),
our breath freezes (BP and Exon's debts).

What were we talking about again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom