• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

He was injured? I thought he was just behind fitness due to rest from having played in the confederations cup.
Someone had a hamstring injury afaik. It was either him, Nani or Rooney.

I probably just got it into my head that Hernandez was the one injured.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I like how much disdain Keane has for Dixon and Southgate, he echoes us all

L1NETT

Goddamn True Romance is a fantastic film <3

Top film, haven't seen it in yonks.

----

Side point about Russia. How have they got the Winter Olympics, World Champs Athletics and the WC so close? And if FIFA were serious about kicking homophobia out of footy they should do something about 2018. But they won't, obviously.

Guys, wait a minute.

Ronaldo is coming home!!!!!!

jD5TIIxlfMQ18.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I do like that we're putting out a team with 6 British players. I hope United always do things like that, wouldn't like being a team full of foreign players.

If Wigan win this I'll send Wilbury a picture of my crotch.

pls

did no one see Moyes shake hands too early haha?!

Fuck CSKA.

They are a bunch of cunts. We were very close to a deal, but their Honda replacement got injured, so they threw a public temper tantrum and blamed us for "acting improperly," just so they could avoid looking stupid or desperate for backing out of the deal. They could have just been honest and said they need Honda for another few months because of the injury, but no, why not damage relations between two important clubs instead.

I'd forgotten how unbearably fucking crap FSC's coverage is.

Fuck FSC. I'm glad it's going away. Allez NBC (not that I watch the shit BPL or anything >_>).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom