• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

My fantasy team, BorinisMovement:

qiNqNQS.png

Not the worst I've seen.

LegoArmo

Moyes glad Roo playing for England on Wed. He's focused on signings. Modric not target for now, Baines/Fellaini + 1

And, no, I don't know who the +1 is...other than United still hoping for marquee player, probably midfielder

Jonathan Northcroft (Sunday Times)

Clegg

Kagawa only started proper pre season training last week. He played 65 minutes on Friday so we're obv just trying to get him match fit.

Tc91

I've changed my mind. It's not gonna be 8-0 to Wigan.

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 15s
#wafc: Carson; Boyce, Perch, Barnett, Crainey; McCarthy, Watson, McArthur; Maloney, Holt, McClean.

JAMES PERCH.

RVP is gonna have him for dinner.

Arnie

We're grabbing a KFC and heading to the pub for Moyeezus' next fucking bumjob.

God I'm so hungover. My head is throbbing.

dc89

We're grabbing a KFC and heading to the pub for Moyeezus' next fucking bumjob.

God I'm so hungover. My head is throbbing.

I thought you were going to the game?

What you getting from KFC? My gf had one of those spicy nacho meals. Sounds so wrong. Chicken, hashbrown and a crispy nacho. With cheese.

Nahhhhhh.

subtles

The game starts in an hour?

I really wish the 3DS would delete friends that deleted you, as there's a limit to the number of friends you can register.

Arnie

I thought you were going to the game?

What you getting from KFC? My gf had one of those spicy nacho meals. Sounds so wrong. Chicken, hashbrown and a crispy nacho. With cheese.

Nahhhhhh.
We tried but the general sale tickets flew.

Probably a wicked zinger meal. Can't beat just dousing chips, wings and a burger in gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom