• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

lol @ Ajax.

That red card/penal was a bit rough, but after seeing the replay it was not totally undeserved. AZ was pretty good, Ajax was mediocre.

My team won, Ajax and Feyenoord lost, Martens is kicking ass, life is good :)

You have a weird take on football. I can tell you that much.

Make some more subs.

ibgIJmYHFEOqFb.gif

Linius

It looked like he pulled his jersey so I can see why the ref gave the penalty. The red card was harsh.

There was a very light touch and the attacker was way too eager to drop down and jump back up to claim a penalty.

But it bothers me most that someone can say AZ played pretty good. They had a good periode in the first half. But the second half they were invisible and we were just waiting for the 1-3 and 1-4 to drop in. The ref turned this game upside down.

United have done well but they really need some class in the middle.

What this United team need is a really powerful, energetic CM, good with his feet, capable of popping off a shot and distributing the ball. He should also be able to win the ball back as that would be crucial.

C_71_article_1576360_image_list_image_list_item_0_image-656047.jpg

Fergie

Banned

What this United team need is a really powerful, energetic CM, good with his feet, capable of popping off a shot and distributing the ball. He should also be able to win the ball back would also be crucial.

TIthy.gif

Labadal

I feel sorry for United fans. Playing boring games but winning. In the future, I hope United play entertaining football and lose. I just want you guys to be happy.

What this United team need is a really powerful, energetic CM, good with his feet, capable of popping off a shot and distributing the ball. He should also be able to win the ball back as that would be crucial.

jbilKgAqBJ3OcE.jpg

Showaddy

Should of snatched Dembele last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom