• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
good to see Liverpools trait of finding dodgy keepers is still ongoing

valeo

Who are you?

Johnny come lately trying to stamp his imaginary authority, leave him be mate.

Ah, the cool kids that post every 2 seconds about Emma Watson and unrelated crap. Sorry for disturbing your annoying clique. I've been reading this thread for years.

dc89

Potentially DC'ing and I don't give a fuck.

Did Liverpool really play "should I stay of should I go" over the tannoy system?!

valeo

Apparently Chamberlain will be anchoring Arsenals midfield today.

They're getting desperate.

How is this desperate in any way? Good choice, frees Wilshere up to play no. 10 role. Ox did a good job in a pressure situation in that same position v Newcastle last year. He sees himself as a CM, not a winger.

nemesun

Ah, the cool kids that post every 2 seconds about Emma Watson and unrelated crap. Sorry for disturbing your annoying clique. I've been reading this thread for years.

I've been contributing to this thread for years. Again, who the fuck are ye?

Clegg

Its rumoured that Arsenal's midfield will be Ramsey and Ox. Not something that strikes fear into the hearts of the opposition.

valeo

I've been contributing to this thread for years. Again, who the fuck are ye?

Why do I have to 'be someone'? Fuck me, it's a football thread on a forum. You have a false sense of importance.

Anyway good opening game so far; not high quality but entertaining enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom