• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The squad for their next league game will be as thin as a gnat's pube.

This is what happened to Newcastle last season, thinking they could get away without new signings. Injuries and suspensions happen to everyone and can happen anytime, it's foolish to start the season like this.

jtb

Banned
When is Vermaelen out until? We are so fucked for the start of the season (probably the rest of the season too) and Wenger is entirely to blame.

deroli

Schalke... null vier! Schalke... null vier!

Haha serves them (and especially Santana, who played shit btw) right. One point out of two games, seven goals conceded, nice.

The other results.... HSV 1 Hopp 5 wtf. We really should have finished 18,99 last season :/ Oh and Bremen winning another game? I was sure Dutt would be the first manager to get sacked. Maybe it will be Keller though ;)

Zabojnik

I have Benteke in my fantasy team, but I also have Koscielny. fml.

noncisonofrankitaliani.jpg

According to this commentating team, bad reffing is a point in the positive as why you should watch the Premier League.

Granted, he said something about dynancism, but I call it bad reffing.

Anderson

Hope AW doesn't use the ref, bad as he's been, as an excuse. Lack of depth and quality is costing us huge, even Gervinho may of made a difference at this stage!

Chuck on Podolski and try to salvage a draw

Clegg

Arsenal before the game:

Paper thin squad already disrupted by injury.

Arsenal after the game:

Paper thin squad, two more players injured and another suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom