• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
dUWXdvx.jpg

Lol. :(

Kinan

I watched us play Tavirya the other week and we looked good. I think we'll beat Metalurg tomorrow, but 3 games in 7 days is crazy!

Don't tell me you missed that Aktobe match at Thursday. How do they allow to play Europa League matches on such crappy field is beyond me. On a beautiful Olympiyski Stadium with perfect pitch we will destroy those amateurs 6:0 next week!

Hey McManaman, wait for the fucking host to stop speaking before you start

Fucking hell, this is supposed to be the setup that ends Sky's domincance?

bud

twenty five million for thiago is a waste of money. he has shown absolutely nothing at barcelona to justify that price tag. at least he's playing, though.

javi, on the other hand, cost almost twice as much and pep doesn't seem to like him. that's way, way worse.

Hixx

Why the fuck has Di Canio dropped Cabral so fucking Gardner can play? Mental.

Was nervous about today but now I'm not 'cause I know what's coming. Schneiderlin and Wanyama will stomp all over him and fucking Larsson.

fuenf

That's boring then. That's pretty much what most teams play in attack against defensive teams. Drop back the DM and push the fullbacks up the pitch.

well it's a little bit different, lahm moves to the middle and boatengs moves to the RB position.

It looks kinda like this:

----------- Dante--------------
----------Schweini-------------
Boateng----------------- Alaba
----------Lahm - Thiago-------

(with Schweini constanly moving all over the pitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom