• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenka

Football Coach World Ranking ranked the top managers.

TOP 10:

1oDMCiO.png

you can see the full rankings here:

http://www.coachworldranking.com/ranking-clubs.aspx
3 Portuguese under top 10 ! Nice !
But Rodgers above Lewandowski and Montanier ? And Labbadia above Favre and Streich? What the hell.

spidye

what's given that they are playing with 10man (where the hell is Mandzu) they are doing pretty good, the look a little bit stabilized on defense... now they only need to learn how to create chances

it's also the body language. like none of them cares anymore.

yeah we won everything. why should we care for this season?
first müller and now alaba

it's also the body language. like none of them cares anymore.

yeah we won everything. why should we care for this season?
first müller and now alaba

Could have something to do with Pep. Getting him after winning everything could (still) be a blessing or a huge mistake. Either the players are okay with Pep's crazy new stuff and Bayern can have another fantastic season because everything is different or they are like "Why the fuck do we have to do this shit when we've won everything naturally" and everything goes down the Schlacke.

Too early to judge but I'm leaning towards the second point, the Martinez situation is just asking for trouble.

Gambit

You know, I don't see any reason for doom and gloom yet. Judging from this match alone it seems to me Bayern has all the pieces in place, but it doesn't quite click yet.

I love how Pep is using Lahm's incredible abilities for more than just the right back position. Schweini's new role is very interesting as well.

Mandzu, meanwhile, is showing everyone why Bayern still want Lewa.

fuenf

You know, I don't see any reason for doom and gloom yet. Judging from this match alone it seems to me Bayern has all the pieces in place, but it doesn't quite click yet.

I love how Pep is using Lahm's incredible abilities for more than just the right back position. Schweini's new role is very interesting as well.

Mandzu, meanwhile, is showing everyone why Bayern still want Lewa.

On the bright side, Boateng is an absolute beast this season and his longballs are amazing.

If there's one thing West Ham fans can actually thank Uncle Avram for, it's signing Winston Reid.

Awful marking from Newcastle there, shame Maiga couldn't score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom