• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the barcodes might end up nicking this one. We need a goal, badly.

Bootaay, why is West Ham so bad? the only reason they're not losing is because Newcastle is worse.

Because we're away from home and had one of the worst away forms in the league last season. Also, we have one fit striker who can't score, so...yeah.

Splatt

Bundesliga.

Red cards... red cards everywhere.

KlXMZWu.png

spidye

first half god awful
second half the bayern I want to see. Müller is incredible. his presence is very important for the team

fuenf

first half god awful
second half the bayern I want to see. Müller is incredible. his presence is very important for the team

I think Mandzukic might ride the bench nex time around. He contributed next to nothing and missed all of his chances.

Hopefully be unchanged.

Yeah, just drop Henderson back 10 yards and tell Lucas to stay in front of the back 4 to try and prevent counters, and pick up the scraps when Benteke wins his aerial duels.

I'd like to see a back 4 of Johnson---Agger---Toure---Kelly at some point, I think Johnson is a better LB than Enrique, and he seems more defensively switched on when he plays there for some reason

Half hour until Serie A 13-14 starts, beginning with Verona-Milan. Can't wait, this summer felt particularly long, probably because there wasn't any major singning.

Milan XI: Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Constant; Poli, Montolivo, Nocerino; Niang, Balotelli, El Shaarawy.

Hellas Verona XI: Rafael, Romulo, Moras, Maietta, Albertazzi, Jorginho, Donati, Cacciatore, Jankovic, Toni, Martinho

Let's do this Milan-GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom