• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Sharris did you go to the cup final last year? Bit off topic, just wondering.

Reckon might be tough with Europe this year for your mob. Teams have struggled trying to be in both.

SHarris78

Sharris did you go to the cup final last year? Bit off topic, just wondering.

Reckon might be tough with Europe this year for your mob. Teams have struggled trying to be in both.

No, I can't afford trips like that :)

It would be a tough season even without Europe. For me, the 'Swansealona' type of play ended when Laudrup took over, we seem to have a lot less possession in games now and have signed some iffy players. This season we could be struggling to stay up I fear.

L1NETT

No, I can't afford trips like that :)

It would be a tough season even without Europe. For me, the 'Swansealona' type of play ended when Laudrup took over, we seem to have a lot less possession in games now and have signed some iffy players. This season we could be struggling to stay up I fear.

AHh it was such a good day (Bradford fan here). Never been your proud, but your mob do have that one song you like to belt out.

Bony and osowhateverhis name is look quite decent. You might slip like newcastle did, but I think your squad, especially up top is good enough so you should be fine. Got a top keeper too, which helps.

Wilbur

Banned
Cool. Duly noted, I know what to do tomorrow night.

You would have done it anyway, come on, lets not pretend that people criticising your darling city is anything new, and lets not pretend when United lose or let in goals you're suddenly going to take the piss like you've never done it before

don't play innocent with me, crehan

bud

did you not see that english lady in the stands at the city game?

would rest my head on them as i go to sleep. would drink milk out of them like she's my mommy.

dalVlatko

I'm watching it fullscreen and don't see any ads.

This is what it looks like for me

JXdlmam.png
Shut up. You were dying to know where to purchase your Derrick Jeter, RGIII or NJ Devils jerseys.
Its better than nothing, but why would you do it like that? At least center it

L1NETT

I wonder if Pellegrini struggles with JM7's Yorkshire accent? Of course not.

Does AVB struggle with Lennons? Haven't heard JM7 speak.

Loads of waffs here struggled with Carragher's voice, can't imagine what some of the managers make of Yorkshire.

Wilbur

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FUCK YOU HART

DC LOOOOOOOOOL

WHY IS ANYONE

LET ALONE THE MOYES BOYS

LAUGHING

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He is brain dead but that was a bad bad fucking dive. Beginning to hate Spurs. Last season it was Bale with his wonder goals, this season it's diving for penalties. Fuck off you horrible cockney bastards.

Oi! That's fucking insulting, that is. Don't lump us together with the North London scum :p

The Spuds are probably my most despised team in the league, can't stand them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom