• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
BShnPcpCYAA4PVO.jpg

Meier

Don't know why Pelle chose 442 today. Hasn't worked for Mancashter at all.
No real issues with the formation (more of a 4-2-2-2 really). Cardiff are keeping 11 behind the ball and defending well then hitting on the counter. At some point I expect there will be some lapse that lets us get through.

Hieberrr

I <3 bloodzeed.

On a side note, any idea where I would be able to find English radio commentary for Bundesliga matches? I hate watching Bayern matches in Russian >__>

I <3 bloodzeed.

On a side note, any idea where I would be able to find English radio commentary for Bundesliga matches? I hate watching Bayern matches in Russian >__>

I doubt they exist tbh, only for big matches that are broadcast live in the UK. Our highlights programmes have post-recorded commentary

Don't think we can hold on for the whole ninety sitting back inviting Man.C to come at us. At least we've created a few opportunities on the break though, which is a big improvement over last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom