• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSV is going to win tomorrow, I can feel it!

dinklage-slap.gif

Hixx

Paolo waffling that we want to win every game but he's put half a reserve team out. Should still be enough to beat MK Dons, don't get me wrong, but bad craic Paolo. Bad craic.

ShogunX

season 3 is starting here and i just saw a blind lady coming in. well, i already know who's gonna win, regardless of the dish quality.

She's actually a really good cook but cries all the fucking time. I mean fair enough she is blind and even being on the show is amazing but you get the impression that the producers do their best to get the emotional stuff going on.

Clydefrog

Arsenal players dropping like flies in terms of injuries... that just means that their C squad is going to show up with even more determination against Spurs :(

OH MY FUCKIN GOD. does anyone here watch Masterchef? the american version with Ramsay?

yeah, I started watching it for the first time this season. it's hilarious. there's an OT thread here on GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom