• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don;t really understand how its delusion to expect a title challenge this year

City lost to Cardiff
Chelsea have no striker
Spurs will lose Bale
Arsenal have the same squad as last season's
Man Utd are managed by David Moyes
We have Coutinho

LTWheels

Looks decent though, saw my brother playing it today. Might pick it up on payday (PC probably).

Alberto been good so far.

Oh I actually think its quite a decent mmo. I do wish they went with the GW2 model of no sub fees. They have done surprisingly well from what I played of the beta.

But that ad...

Sane_Man

I don;t really understand how its delusion to expect a title challenge this year

City lost to Cardiff
Chelsea have no striker
Spurs will lose Bale
We have Coutinho

Do you really believe that? I'd love to be proven wrong but we don't stand a chance. We're really exciting and looking stronger and stronger but we just don't have the depth and experience that the other contenders have. We can push for fourth but no more in my opinion.

arkon

City lost to Cardiff
Chelsea have no striker
Spurs will lose Bale
We have Coutinho

Pretty much what I've been saying all along.

Mastadon

Banned
Do you really believe that? I'd love to be proven wrong but we don't stand a chance. We're really exciting and looking stronger and stronger but we just don't have the depth and experience that the other contenders have. We can push for fourth but no more in my opinion.

No one believes that :lol

It's quite depressing that people like Justjohn can't tell that we're taking the piss out of ourselves.

City lost to Cardiff
Chelsea have no striker
Spurs will lose Bale
We have Coutinho

If we played Lukaku more I think we'd do better up front.
Spurs have bought plenty of quality regardless of losing Bale.
United got a great squad despite the lack of signings.

deroli

What a shitmatch in Saloniki. Looks like a third division game and sounds like Kreisklasse. No chances at all for PAOK. So, although Schalke plays really bad, they somehow deserve their lead. PAOK needs something. A set-piece, a lucky shot or maybe some goalie mistake. If that happens, I can see Schalke collapsing again.
It was never easier to kick them out of CL, do something PAOK!!

ShogunX

Does Sturridge start for England next week?

His scoring record is good enough, but when is the last time Rooney genuinely played well for England?

LP7aVkh.png

Say no to the owl.

arkon

You;d better play Dota with me, or I'll hike up to Huddersfield and stove your head in

Sure. Why not? Not sure how much of a game it would be though.

I did notice some other people from here posting in the Dota2 community thread. Odd_morsel seems to know what he's talking about. Teach me pls.

edit:

Does Sturridge start for England next week?

His scoring record is good enough, but when is the last time Rooney genuinely played well for England?

Euro 2004 I reckon. Those were exciting times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom