• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hosts small laugh out to the side of the production team and such is fucking great. "Look at this old fucking cunt, lol, probably doesn't know where he is, someone change around our paychecks".

Wilbur

Banned
I'm going to go full on DC PR here because I've just received an email confirming a very sweet gesture for a young Chelsea fan with terminal brain cancer here in Baltimore.

The Craig Willinger Fund (www.cwfund.org) is an ngo that gives young football fans battling cancer the opportunity to attend a live home game of their favorite club.

On the 7th of September during the international break there's going to be a pub crawl to raise money for about five different kids to travel this season to see their clubs play.

Our Chelsea in America chapter has already made arrangements for our fan, Nolan, who is 18, and will travel to London to watch Chelsea play Fulham at Stamford Bridge on the 21th next month.

What's special--and is a surprise for Nolan--is that the club reached out and Frank Lampard has agreed to take sometime and meet with Nolan during his tour of Stamford Bridge on the 20th. Frank is Nolan's favorite player and we're all so grateful that he's going to have this opportunity. His cancer is at a stage where he's likely not going to see the end of this current Chelsea campaign, so this is a real special treat to make happen.

That's brilliant. Will donate now, if I can. Great work, GQ.

nemesun

Who thought letting Billy the old geezer opening 'em balls is a good idea? I feel bad for his wife, she has to open all the lids at home all by herself.

German guys already talking about how it would have been good for BVB if Benfica went to group G.

They know more than me. UEFA should get back to making the draw random. Like, actually random.

fuenf

German guys already talking about how it would have been good for BVB if Benfica went to group G.

They know more than me. UEFA should get back to making the draw random. Like, actually random.

Yeah it's a farce, with all the country & television rules. Did ZDF split up Bayern and Dortmund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom