• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

Am I crazy or is Kroos looking better than Schweini did as the lone defensive midfielder? They both suck on defense, that's a given, but Kroos looks far better going foward.

At the moment I would agree. He is faster in his decision making. Let me repeat that: Kroos is faster. Who'd have thought?

fuenf

we are so weak against counter attacks

this guy will save us (& our season)!

SQBndww.jpg

believe it and it will happen!

Meier

http://i.minus.com/ibuvczXT2hSkJ7.gif[img][/QUOTE]
[quote="Sleeplessnights, post: 79148541"][IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibuvczXT2hSkJ7.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thanks guys! Lovely hit.

[quote="Freewheelin', post: 79148641"]Where is Sunhi anyway?[/QUOTE]
Good question. Haven't really seen him in general on GAF lately. I'd imagine he was able to turn his skills into a paying job or something.

[quote="HixxSAFC, post: 79148653"]It's not worth the bitching over size/host. When I was doing it someone actually had a go at me for posting a gif that proved contact on a Suarez dive.[/QUOTE]
Whoever did that is a dummy. If you can't handle ani gifs, turn em off.

Suen

pep FRAUDiola

time for plan B, stick some hgh into a 12 year old German kid and teach him to cheat taxes
fucking :LOL

pulga banned, no idea why but will read later! Pulga Madrid-bro don't worry, we will support Madrid in your place until you get back!

bud

bayern are playing well. they just need more width in their game, and some finesse in the final third.

fuenf

bayern are playing well. they just need more width in their game, and some finesse in the final third.

I hope that Götze is the missing piece and will make everything click in the final 3rd. It's the theme of the season really we look good up until the penalty box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom