• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

RhMMoaq.png

LOOOOL Pep, what the fuck is he doing with Lahm?!

What site is this?

subtles

Pep has replaced the ruthlessness of Bayern with Barca-like combination play. They don't want the goal as much as they did last season but would rather methodically build-up play around the box. A few of the combinations looked nice but they seem toothless with Chelsea in the lead happy to hit on the counter.

They need to stretch play and be more direct as this gameplan doesn't suit Muller and Mandzukic. Finishing is also an issue which is odd considering their last season.

FootballFan

Rooney's one of your best players you smarmy little fucktard, as he proved on the pitch versus Chelsea. The imbeciles runnning your club would be downright retarded to sell him, and to fucking CHELSEA out of all teams. You're all utterly deluded for wanting him gone. Your club has gone to shit enough as it is, now you wanna sell one of your best? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fuck off with the Sahin thing, the dudes are undeniably identical. Fooled three people at my place. You guys discussed it earlier? Oh Im sorry, excuse me for having a life and not spending 24/7 on this dredge of a forum, furiously typing my way to the top of the wall of shame.

I'm not defending shit, I'm justifying how someone in Ronaldo's state of mind might react to being upstaged by some baboon from fucking Wales, of all places, with nothing to show but one good season in the most overrated league in the world.

The chicken fumes are getting to your head. But I'd be pretty cocky too if I had a whole hivemind fawning over my every single word.

EVakb93.png

fuenf

Pep has replaced the ruthlessness of Bayern with Barca-like combination play. They don't want the goal as much as they did last season but would rather methodically build-up play around the box. A few of the combinations looked nice but they seem toothless with Chelsea in the lead happy to hit on the counter.

They need to stretch play and be more direct as this gameplan doesn't suit Muller and Mandzukic. Finishing is also an issue which is odd considering their last season.

Nah it's not that different from Heynckes first season actually. Javi & Schweini made the difference last season, Bayern actually still had tons of games like this but people tend to forget how often Gomez or Müller bailed them out.

Pep's Bayern is amazing. You want to see them lose but at the same time, you want to go to Pep. Then you want to ask him, are you a bit stupid or what? Put Martinez in for Rafinha and all is well. But you just know that Pep will put Martinez on as CB.and you laugh at him.

Salvadora

Pep's Bayern is amazing. You want to see them lose but at the same time, you want to go to Pep. Then you want to ask him, are you a bit stupid or what? Put Martinez in for Rafinha and all is well. But you just know that Pep will put Martinez on as CB.and you laugh at him.
From the looks of things I'd rather have Bayern in our group than you.

Arsene figured both Pep & Hynckes out.

Tc91

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 1m
Pep called Jose “master of quick counter-attacks’’. Ivanovic throw, Torres control, Hazard break, Schurrle cross, Torres finish 80m in 13sec

Dat Jose.

Feorax

Realistically, if we do manage to finish thw window having signed Mignolet, Given, Sakho, Ilori, Toure, Alberto, Moses and Aspas, we really shouldn't have much to complain about.

Yes, Spurs have done some amazing business, but at the same time, we've managed to keep hold of our POTY from last season.

So excited for Sunday.

Hindle

Banned
he's not terrible but he's not great either. got a bit lucky to play in so many huge matches, could easily be a midtable defender.

My memories vague but Chelsea started performing better after they'd signed him and then went on to win the CL. AVB forseeing His partnership with JT was the best move he did IMO.

#FreeMata can't believe Mourinho hates him

I would do a Pulga rant on how fucking dumb your continuous posts of this is, but I also got better things to do. Like jerk off to zoom ins of Torres and make a bacon sandwhich before the match ends and it's fifa time.

"Chicken fumes" still gets me :lol

Come back soon pls Pulga.

It is kind of true. Wilburys brain does seems to be melting away at the same speed of Uniteds reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom