• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Nah it's not that different from Heynckes first season actually. Javi & Schweini made the difference last season, Bayern actually still had tons of games like this but people tend to forget how often Gomez or Müller bailed them out.

I've only seen a few of Bayern's matches last season so you're definitely more qualified than I am on the subject. The games I did see were the games that they played like a machine: ruthless, direct and in sync (except Arsenal home). I have no idea how they played in the Bundesliga against weaker opposition. The difference in mentality last season and the ones before where they lost everything is like night and day. I think Sammer gave them a kick up the arse?

Pep's Bayern is amazing. You want to see them lose but at the same time, you want to go to Pep. Then you want to ask him, are you a bit stupid or what? Put Martinez in for Rafinha and all is well. But you just know that Pep will put Martinez on as CB.and you laugh at him.
Please tell me Milch how a nice faithful boy like Lewa can be such a mercenary? He and Anna make you think he's an angel. Why Lewa?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BS8PTYXCIAAXzJm.jpg

Blablurn

I think Error said there is no Messi to help Pep. THERE IS GÖTZE! He might not decide todays game but he is the future messi!!!!

GÖÖÖÖÖÖTZE!

#EchteLiebe

FootballFan

Good goal from Ribs. #Respect.

Though I still can't believe Mou the idiot doesn't use Mata just because he doesn't like him. He was only Chelsea's best player last season...

#FreeJuan

fuenf

I've only seen a few of Bayern's matches last season so you're definitely more qualified than I am on the subject. The games I did see were the games that they played like a machine: ruthless, direct and in sync (except Arsenal home). I have no idea how they played in the Bundesliga against weaker opposition. The difference in mentality last season and the ones before where they lost everything is like night and day. I think Sammer gave them a kick up the arse?

your analysis is actually spot on, their attitude was what made them special last year. but that's impossible to replicate because it was their response to the Vize-Bayern season and they just had that absolute killer instinct. but nevertheless they still got lucky more often than I'd like too admit, but fortune favors the bold right?

but yeah I hate the non-chalant approach some Bayern players (Dante!!!!) are taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom