• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

You were, according to recent reports.

Just be thankful you still have Rooney, I wouldve loved to see you sperms through a season with no Wazza and an injured RVP.

You believed them? United were being cheap fucks this summer. No way were United in for Bale.

Suen

Best result = FUCKING LOL CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree, City draw and Chelsea defeat made this day great. But now it's turning shit because Madrid can't play for shit.

Higuain and Callejon scored for Napoli today. Seems Napoli is the real Real Madrid.

Suen

BALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

FUCK ALL THE HATERS HERE! AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO SAID HE'D FLOP! CUNTS

Welcome Sviat!! :D
You should thank Kokorin. His three goals in the two internationals saved football and gave me a reason to come back. Hngg
1.gif

Dammnit Sviat, not today.

Not today.

You guys gotta stop trusting Italian rumours. The truth is after early August there were no real talks at all. CSKA even stopped taking Milan's calls lol.

D_prOdigy

You were, according to recent reports.

LOOOOL yeah.

i love how we get new weekly flecks of bullshit from Madrid trying to swear-down-on-me-mum-m8 convince everyone including themselves that they haven't just literally spunked an aircraft carrier worth of money on a vanity signing

is mr perez still saying it wasn't €100m?

Top Bottom