• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Suen

No because I'm not some cunt pretending I support 1x10^10 different teams
22oswego.large2.jpg

flippedb

Banned
I really blows my mind how a team with decent players, like Milan, can play this bad. I blame fucking Allegri. Starting Robinho and Muntari? Holy shit.

Suen

Will he be like Messi? In other words will he kill any talented players that challenge his status in Madrid by telling the manager to brainwash them intto passing the ball to him all the time? Will he become Madrid's dictator? Prima donna dictator?

Yes welcome back Sviato-chan. We missed you and Andres, you're bringing him back too right?
He's on my friends list on xbox. I should ask him wtf is up. I do remember him saying that he doesn't remember his neogaf password so if he ever got signed out then he would be fucked. Maybe that's it or maybe he's doing hard time due to committing atrocities to farm animals.

I really blows my mind how a team with decent players, like Milan, can play this bad. I blame fucking Allegri. Starting Robinho and Muntari? Holy shit.

After three years, you'd think we would have some identity or chemistry. But nope, we never play with any style or consistency. I also think someone is seriously wrong with Allegri's training methods . . . our players look so slow and unresponsive on the pitch, and yet they are always getting strange muscular injuries.

The problem is definitely Max, he's gotta go. The problems have been there for years, for all to see. Give the reins to Tassotti and see what he can do, it cannot be worse than this.

Suen

Madrid-GAF, to be fair we're playing like shit. We're running around all confused and our defense is really weak. Villareal should probably have two more goals if they had a little bit more luck. Just think where we would be now if Lopez wasn't our GK.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's on my friends list on xbox. I should ask him wtf is up. I do remember him saying that he doesn't remember his neogaf password so if he ever got signed out then he would be fucked. Maybe that's it or maybe he's doing hard time due to committing atrocities to farm animals.

I sent him a PM once

He basically told me to fuck myself

FootballFan

Yes message him on Xbox. If he is still playing asscreed then just laugh at him.

miserable

Madrid-GAF, to be fair we're playing like shit. We're running around all confused and our defense is really weak. Villareal should probably have two more goals if they had a little bit more luck. Just think where we would be now if Lopez wasn't our GK.

True.Defense sucks big time.Ramos is an assclown.

panty

It's Ramos and Pepe mostly, they're all over the place. Illarra has had some great passes and interceptions so far but I think we should still sub him. Don't know about Nacho too.

Why are we making it so hard for ourselves FUCK

Suen

True.Defense sucks big time.Ramos is an assclown.
Can't even laugh at Barca's defense at this point, we're bad (if not worse)

It's Ramos and Pepe mostly, they're all over the place. Illarra has had some great passes and interceptions so far but I think we should still sub him. Don't know about Nacho too.

Why are we making it so hard for ourselves FUCK
Yeah Pepe and Ramos are making lots of mistakes. Pepe I can understand, while he was pretty ok when he used to play frequently he still used to make so many stupid mistakes, it's just a natural part of him. Ramos however...am I the only one who feels like he's been going downhill ever since last season? I just feel like he's getting worse and worse at reading the game for each match I see him play in. Nacho and Carvajal need more time, same for Illaramendi so let's not be too fast judging them. Damn we really do need Varane back.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Michael Cox ‏@Zonal_Marking 10m
Real a shapeless mess throughout. Lots of time to get this right, but on paper Bale/Isco don't offer the balance Ozil/ADM did alongside Ron

Top Bottom