• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Here is Yedlin's hair btw:

772ecbbda46a4a7c89eb5e826119415c.ashx

He has some of those lines shaved into his eyebrow as well as you can see. Wish I could find a better version of his current cut.
Why the hell do Seattle Sounders have flamethrowers behind the goals by the way?

L1NETT

Huh, seeing that Xbox on that team (is it Seattle?, no idea there) shirt is quite weird.

When was the last time that happened? Dreamcast for Arsenal? Or Eidos for City?

Holee shit, awesome, heart breaking

You see that one where the kid had an insect in his ear? Man that video was awesome, all that gunk and black stuff then a fucking huge insect alive.

The dogs they post survive, a few videos of them walking around too, so all happy ending mun.

I did not see that video. I want to.

Why the hell do Seattle Sounders have flamethrowers behind the goals by the way?

Recreating the feel of hools. :']

Hindle

Banned
Off topic but Barkely? I hope he goes to rather Dortmund or Bayern. They're youth development is way better then any PL team.

Failing that I think Spurs will get him.

Yurt defending El Shaa like a proper fanboy.

Good.

<3
World class. Milan-GAF, did Kaka play today?
He did.

He was kinda good, some passes were beautiful. In a month he'll be in an acceptable form.

Edit: I'm more patient than Frank and NFA. Fuck if I know.

He's playing wee teams like Copenhagen and Zenit, not a powerhouse like Liverpool.

Yes, Ronaldo's 0 career goals against Zenit have really helped pad his totals.

And your troll doesn't work when Lolerpool's season was ended in February by wee little Zenit.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Off topic but Barkely? I hope he goes to rather Dortmund or Bayern. They're youth development is way better then any PL team.

Failing that I think Spurs will get him.

Depends how consistent he is but I could honestly see United in for him if he shows the potential, Moyes knows him, its an obvious step up. But thats huge ifs and buts, he needs a good season not a few good performances.

Top Bottom