• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

L1NETT

I think Auxerre were sponsored by PlayStation at some point
Nintendo on Fiorentina shirts back in't t'day

Huh, never knew about these. Might have a cheeky google and see what they look like.

Weirdest one I have saw on the same vein was Verona rugby are sponsored by Franklin and Marshall. Strange.

A mate bought a Seattle shirt when he was on vacation in the US because of the Xbox sponsor.

Isn't Major Nelson on GAF now. He would be delighted if he saw that. Suppose they are based in Seattle so kinda makes sense.

Huh, never knew about these. Might have a cheeky google and see what they look like.

cisse-12.jpg

PlayStaton 2, in fact :)

L1NETT

PlayStaton 2, in fact :)

Just looks weird to me dunno. None of the shirts really caught on. Can't imagine PS4 doing anything. Or the Ouya for a conference side.

Who is in need of cash?

Pompey

Can see them rocking #driveclub shirts soon.

They've been sponsors since the start (2009) so I'm pretty sure Major Nelson knows about it. :p

Ah fudge I am super slow on that one. Is there xbox stuff all over the stadium too? Free avatar awards with every pie?

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Been a long road to this for Villarreal. Win, lose or draw tonight they're back where they belong and proving they deserve it. Really nice to see.

Top Bottom