• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
still unsure on Shinji, been anonymous this half but then he goes and does 2 very very good pieces of play

panty

Well Modric, Khedira and Ronnie have been utter shit today so that's a huge thing for us. Pass success% is probably less than 30.

Wilbur

Banned
Really satisfied with that. Rooney fantastic, Fellaini and Kagawa playing well and the former is helping the latter to play his game, and Smalling in particular I'm really happy with. Doesn't offer much in attack but defensively he's been brilliant, won every header.

RVP needs to calm down though the fucking twazzock

Never really looked in trouble that half and it's a very professional performance. Good stuff.

also

WOOOOOODEEEEEENNNNNNNNN

Garjon

Fellaini up to his old tricks again. Shit defending after that, no way should an attacking player be given that much room in the box, could easily have been 2.

Suen

:lol CR7. Seriously if this is how we play we're just asking to be La Decimated again, even with if Bale, Isco and Ronaldo are playing at their best.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Deserved lead for København.

Their keeper made two world class saves and we're so fucking shit everywhere on the pitch.

Peluso is a brainless cunt.
Ogbonna is a nervous wreck
Quag is a talentless selfish fuck
Pogba and Vidal are lazy twats

FootballFan

:lol CR7. Seriously if this is how we play we're just asking to be La Decimated again, even with if Bale, Isco and Ronaldo are playing at their best.

Madrid need Mancini if they are going to play with those guys.

3 defensive mids + Bale, CR7 and Isco.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Despite some errant passes from Fellaini id peg him as player of the game so far, great defensively, Carrick finding more room and hes played some real cute passes to start up play. Great work ethic too.

We started well, tapered off with the goal a bit but found some momentum at the end. Good performance.

Rad-

If Fellaini someday learns to keep every pass simple, he would be marvelous. His game other than his passing has been great.

pulga

Banned
LOL PEPE BROKE THE DROG

Is it me or have retailers like Amazon bumped up the price of GTA 5?

I almost choked today when I saw GTAV is going for 70euros over here. That's almost $100! Promptly returned home, bought a $50 PSN card, added the funds to my $10 wallet and now the wait begins.

EUROLAND WHY YOUR VIDYA GAMES SO EXPENSIVE

dc89

Best day in life of Kagawa. Thank you itvsport

BUY3ABNCMAAmFKF.jpg:large

panty

We will dominate anyone if Bale, Isco and Ronnie are playing even close to their best.

Isco has been good today but Ronnie shit.

Fucking Drogba diving again.

Empty

i thought that was encouraging. there was some sloppiness going forwards, like they weren't totally at ease yet with this setup, but that team looks like a proper side and we were nice and solid.

So I got enough enjoyment from CSKA getting smashed. Although that second goal was hilariously offside. What's a good match to switch to for the second half?

Top Bottom