• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

faridmon

Rafa got this.

I see. I stopped watching it after two episodes as I had issues with it.

It just goes no where, and its the same shit every week. Cringe worthy moments, one after another with a character you cannot feel any sympathy towards. At this point I am watching it just to see where it goes. Next week is the final Episode, so I'll wash myself off it.

Suen

Took train that went 5:30 pm, should have arrived 6:45 pm, end up arriving now (9:45 pm), all because the bistro in a train ahead of the train I was in went on fire and thus cutting off the rail between the stations. I went earlier today so I could make some nice dinner and watch Arsenal beat Marseille but instead I come home three hours late, miss the first half and we haven't even scored. Fuck this day.

Arse-gaf, how are we playing?

I fucking love Klopp. Thank you for the gif material Klopp. So unlike boring shitbag Rafa.

rafa-benitez.jpg

Salvadora

We're away to Napoli next, yikes.

At least Arteta and Cazorla(?) should be back.
Took train that went 5:30 pm, should have arrived 6:45 pm, end up arriving now (9:45 pm), all because the bistro in a train ahead of the train I was in went on fire and thus cutting off the rail between the stations. I went earlier today so I could make some nice dinner and watch Arsenal beat Marseille but instead I come home three hours late, miss the first half and we haven't even scored. Fuck this day.

Arse-gaf, how are we playing?

Like turgid dogshit.

It just goes no where, and its the same shit every week. Cringe worthy moments, one after another with a character you cannot feel any sympathy towards. At this point I am watching it just to see where it goes. Next week is the final Episode, so I'll wash myself off it.

Can't trust them. They thought the characters of Planetes were good.

The refs were shit in this whole situation. First they don't let Subotic on the pitch again, then they let Subotic him and while he is not even back they allow Napoli to shoot the corner and score. And after that the 4th ref shits his pants because of an angry Klopp. Fuck them.

Blablurn

The refs were shit in this whole situation. First they don't let Subotic on the pitch again, then they let Subotic him and while he is not even back they allow Napoli to shoot the corner and score. And after that the 4th ref shits his pants because of an angry Klopp. Fuck them.

2,c%3D0,h%3D478.bild.jpg

Meier

Well that doesn't matter.
Langerak can keep the goal safe :)

Hummels being injured is serious trouble...no real substitute for him.

If Weidenfeller is out versus Arsenal, it will at least make the game more interesting especially given their success in Germany last year.

Top Bottom