• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Zabojnik

Everyone is winning except for us.

I blame it on ... I don't know. As lethargic as we were for a good part of yesterday's match, we should've still one. We had like 20 shots on goal, ffs. We need to switch to a european formation and buy some fucking wingers / wingforwards. Or at least, you know, not put 5 defenders in our starting XI against fucking Copenhagen. I blame Conte, I guess.

ZUNIGA OWNGOALLLLLLLLLL!! Truly the GOAT.

Carbonox

Alan-Pardew-and-Fabricio-Coloccini.png

i cant

jtb

Banned
Chelsea have an unbalanced squad. The spine of this squad is still not that far removed from the one that finished 6th a couple seasons ago, except a few years older and a lot more attacking midfielders.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I've been so distracted by Dortmund's meltdown and Messi's godliness that I missed out on Chelsea shitting the bed! LOOOOOOL

jtb

Banned
I don't really mind conceding the penalty at the end, we played pretty poorly all game long so I'm just glad we got out with three points.

Baki

Any chance Chelsea might not finish top 4 this season!

Also Ramsey is on fire! Arsenal looking like title contenders while the other top 3 teams are fumbling around (City, Chelsea and United). Although United seem to be the only 'stable' one of out of the three so far.

Messi

Mou can have as many funny press conferences as he likes. If the results are not there then his relationship with Chelsea wont last.

Top Bottom