• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

PgTg8Ltl.jpg

Lightning

Banned
I don't really mind conceding the penalty at the end, we played pretty poorly all game long so I'm just glad we got out with three points.
That's my feeling too. The win was what mattered here. Now pick up at least 7 points from our home games and we should be through.

jtb

Banned
He only played non-turgid football at Madrid because he had Ronaldo, and he would've been immediately sacked if he didn't

it's not like Madrid played particularly good football anyways, it was still based almost solely on counter-attacking and he spent a year trying to kick Barcelona into submission before even that.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I blame it on ... I don't know. As lethargic as we were for a good part of yesterday's match, we should've still one. We had like 20 shots on goal, ffs. We need to switch to a european formation and buy some fucking wingers / wingforwards. Or at least, you know, not put 5 defenders in our starting XI against fucking Copenhagen. I blame Conte, I guess.

ZUNIGA OWNGOALLLLLLLLLL!! Truly the GOAT.

I don't want to blame Cunte <3

It wasn't our day, let's leave it at that.

So fucking proud of this team. Proper shit day and Napoli feared for the win in the last few minutes. Can't ask for more in this situation.

All in all, sucks to lose, especially in such a fucking unlucky manner. But well, lost away to the strongest opponent in the group. Worse things can happen.

nemesun

I was hoping Dortmund would at least get the equalizer. Unfortunate performance by them, but let's see how they'll do when their injured players are back. Schalke wins is fortunate, as is Arsenal winning. Basel won? Fuck yeah. Against Chelsea? Fuck yeah!
How's us winning fortunate? We were up 2-0 against Marseille until that cunt of the ref decided to give 'em a phantom peno in injury time!

Baki

So fucking proud of this team. Proper shit day and Napoli feared for the win in the last few minutes. Can't ask for more in this situation.

All in all, sucks to lose, especially in such a fucking unlucky manner. But well, lost away to the strongest opponent in the group. Worse things can happen.

Arsenal is the strongest team in the group?

FootballFan

Good call on that.

From what I've seen Chelsea look a tad shit this season. Mourinho has changed somehow..

Barca, Pep and Madrid worked together for once and destroyed Mourinho.

He wanted that Man United job anyway but didn't realise he was 3rd in line after Pep and Moyes.

omgkitty

So ignorant.

Salvadora

Ramsey is the goalscoring midfielder we've been needing by the looks of things.

If only we had a RVP-esque striker up front.
Imagine working your whole life for something.

Pining for it.

Licking ass for it.

Thinking you had it.

And then...

efc__1293192115_moyes-xmas-smile.jpg
Fuck me :lol, Moyes has the best pictures.

I'm dying here.

Top Bottom