• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Blablurn

L_w.png

being the national coach must be awesome, you can watch all those games

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lazio's Curva Nord is empty save for a huge banner: 'Ah, I forgot, it's the 'memorial' derby. I'll finish my beer first...'

Funniest league in the world.

Arnie

The funny thing is, Arsenal are actually the team I'd say are in the best form this season.

If they'd bought a proper keeper and defensive midfielder they'd be solid as fuck.

pulga

Banned
Great, had my Arselol, now its time for some JUVEEEEEEEEE

This..this is fantastic. It'd be 7 am back home, Id never be up for this. I....I feel complete. Yogurt, Zab...hold me ;_;

K1LLER7

The funny thing is, Arsenal are actually the team I'd say are in the best form this season.

If they'd bought a proper keeper and defensive midfielder they'd be solid as fuck.
Still think they need a top striker. Higuain would have been a good buy.

Suen

We could have gotten Gustavo had we just thrown that money. Instead Wolfsburg got him, fucking Wolfsburg.

Top Bottom