• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

No it doesn't. Not with this crap again. Conceding a goal does not mean our defense sucks.

I think the poor defending part was more directed at that long ass pass that got a Stoke player completely through, who luckily had a first touch like a fifa player. It was pretty damn bad.

Suen

Lazio's Curva Nord is empty save for a huge banner: 'Ah, I forgot, it's the 'memorial' derby. I'll finish my beer first...'

Funniest league in the world.
Best league in the world.

Meanwhile for Parma: Palletta and Galloppa are still absent which sucks but what frustrates me is that, Benalouane, Sansone, Obi and Gargano start on the bench. Bena, Sansone should be in the XI, Gargano should be at least subbed to get some time to adapt at least but fuck no Donadoni has his own plans. Milan just take him back already.

Arnie

Terrible from Stoke; they were warned about that exact delivery and receiver just moments before, yet nobody took it on board. It's like they're all mentally fatigued 38 minutes in.

K1LLER7

They've got so much attacking quality around Giroud I wouldn't say it's necessarily essential.

God, Arsenal's midfield is so technically good.
At the moment Ramsey is on fire but I still think for them to win the title, they need a striker who'll bag them 25+ a season. Giroud imo, won't get that.

Agree they need to first strengthen elsewhere in the team.

Top Bottom