• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

7-0?

jYMfxTJuc5kJr.jpg

Salvadora

Wait, what's this about Walcott illness?
He is a traitorous c*nt and he is shit. Him coming back sums up everything I hate about Wenger the last 6 years.
I think he's been rather solid since returning, and it isn't like we have any other option. He will be on the bench when Arteta is match fit.

kharma45

Not much to watch in F1 these days. This Vettel era is as boring as the Schumacher one.

It's not as bad as it was with Schumacher yet (as big a Schumi fan as I am). At least Vettel doesn't go round lapping almost the entire field during a race like he did.

bud

[dc]the match hasn't even started yet and walcott is already ill.

gnabry will be replacing him, apparently.[/dc]

GorillaJu

Okay holy shit. Pulling my hair out trying to watch Dota 2 on Twitch.tv, but I just can't get even 5 seconds of streaming without it crapping out. Opened up Resource Monitor, found the FlashPlugin.exe is only downloading about 40k/s, which is way too slow to watch high quality streams. I found the IP address the Flash Player connects to, blocked it through windows firewall, and it picked a different IP and now I'm getting 500k/s on the stream. Much, much better.

100% certain my ISP is throttling the main Twitch TV IP address. Fuck them. Anyway, for now...

Linius

And yet Alonso is the better driver. I'm still waiting for Ferrari to get their shit together and give Alonso a championship worthy car.

Top Bottom