• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Ray Hudson is so fucking annoying. Just because he made his name jizzing all over Messi, he keeps trying the same shit with random players on Liverpool and United.

Ray Hudson is so fucking annoying. Just because he made his name jizzing all over Messi, he keeps trying the same shit with random players on Liverpool and United.

Lol He made his name on Riquelme(sp.) I kinda feel sorry for him. He does a great job on roma and juve games with players like totti, pirlo and tevez, but has not got much to work with if he is doing English teams.

I'm not sure Phil Jones has any idea what he's supposed to be doing.

He just walks around in front of the back four when United have the ball. It's like playing with 9 outfield players with the ball.

FootballFan

He just loves those dribbling/creative players. Riquelme was his original love, still loves him I believe. Hudson got famous jizzing over him first.

Clegg

Kagawa is playing OK. Looked lively in the opening 15 but then caught caught out a couple of times after that. Bit like the rest of our team actually. Did well to link up with Hernandez a minute ago.

pulga

Banned
"Arturo, que mierda este equipo cuando no jugamos nosotros"

"Vale que si Carlitos, vale que si. Ese Llorente es puro pelo"

pappe

Kagawa is playing OK. Looked lively in the opening 15 but then caught caught out a couple of times after that. Bit like the rest of our team actually. Did well to link up with Hernandez a minute ago.
Ahhh I started watching after the 15th minute... I guess that explains why I think he has been shit.

Top Bottom