• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Lost most of the first half due to a blackout. The power came back on seconds after Bonucci's amazing blunder and went off again a minute later.

brendannod.gif

Worst Juve of the Conte era. Everybody looks off. Let's just concentrate on winning la decima Coppa Italia.

ShogunX

Don't know why anybody expected different anyway (did they?). This is a City team that shipped three goals to Cardiff and Villa.

Suen

uh...what happened in the Leverkusen - Sociedad game? :lol

Thanks for that. yeah, I would have taken a point before the game started so I am satisfied with that.

What do you think of Gilardino for Parma??? He is one of the few decent strikers I can think of that could come on the parma budget.

And fuck Juve, what are those clowns doing.
Gilardino? He played for Parma years ago, right? :lol. I haven't followed him so I can't say whether he's a good option or not. Is he better than Amauri? Because if so I'd gladly take him and let Amauri be backup. I also want us to give Sansone much more play time. I really do believe he can become something special, he just need to play more regularly. Another thing that worry me is age, we have lots of old players and Gilardino is old...sure he may have the experience but with so many old players already should we go for another one? Or should we invest in a younger player who seem promising?

Even The Engineer can't save this team.

dc89

It's gonna get nasty in Munich. I'll sleep for 24 hours when the time comes.
Or i'll go on a plane somewhere.

OH FUCK SAKE!!! SOMEONE STOP HIM.

Lost most of the first half due to a blackout. The power came back on seconds after Bonucci's amazing blunder and went off again a minute later.

brendannod.gif

Worst Juve of the Conte era. Everybody looks off. Let's just concentrate on winning la decima Coppa Italia.

Rodgers has stolen Conte's soul

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Meier

Not a Clichy fan. No clue why we didn't go after a better LB this summer... should have thrown 20m at Everton for Baines.

oh god :(

Clegg

Pls take Felliani off.
I'd take Valencia off first. Done an awful lot of standing around and pointing and offering zero attacking threat. I know he's probably there for to help Rafael thwart Shaktar's attack down the left but he's offering nothing going forward.

dc89

Ok, Hart out. I fucking mean it. I didn't think I'd say it, but get him the fuck out. Play Pantilimon, I'm not even joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom