• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellaini is def playing poorly. Giving the ball away far too much for a midfielder. But I doubt any of our players would have created that assist for our goal. He used his strength to hold off his marker and put a cross in. Mixed bag.

1383350_616843078374611_1672422410_n.jpg

Fellaini is def playing poorly. Giving the ball away far too much for a midfielder. But I doubt any of our players would have created that assist for our goal. He used his strength to hold off his marker and put a cross in. Mixed bag.

No, you may only pick good or shit.

Arnie

God that's terrible from Hart, absolutely terrible. It's in his fucking third of the goal, and he's down there before the ball arrives, just doesn't get his handling right. It's the sort of mistake I'd expect from Brad Jones, and even then that's irrational and not based on a mistake he's ever made for us in a Liverpool shirt.

I reckon my appreciation for Hart in the past is based on the fact that whenever I've been to a game against City he's been class, and I've come away a bit overawed by him. Carling Cup a few years back was like that, he was phenomenal that night.

Raptor

The team plays diferent when Marcelo is on, you can sense the punch imediatly, IMO Marcelo is a big deal for this team, Modric too, but some of teh others like Khedira makes absolutly no diference if he plays or not.

van persie should've stayed at arsenal. i know for a fact that his inner child would've wanted him to play in front of ozil.

i know, but... why?

I am glad the cunt will never experience that pleasure. he got what he wanted and won the league. Now let him be stuck in purgatory with moyes while Arsenal go on to dominate the next few years.
provided Wenger buys a striker and a defensive midfielder.

Happier with United's defence today. Vidic and Rafael make a huge difference. We're inviting a lot of pressure though; no solid possession through the middle or creativity on the wing, resorting to hoofball too often.

Yeah... the Shakhtar defender had a bit of a hand in that 'assist' too.

Arnie

Gets worse the more you watch it.

Somewhere in Darwin Jeff's fucking giggling into his Special Brew.

Speaking of giggling, here's a man who's never reached such emotional peaks, Gareth fucking Barry.

Salvadora

van persie should've stayed at arsenal. i know for a fact that his inner child would've wanted him to play in front of ozil.

Did you see Giroud's most recent comment:
They're going to say it's easier to score at Arsenal now that there's Ozil. That if Giroud scores, it's because there's Ozil. But Giroud scored before Ozil arrived."
:lol, absolutely mental.

kharma45

Happier with United's defence today. Vidic and Rafael make a huge difference. We're inviting a lot of pressure though; no solid possession through the middle or creativity on the wing, resorting to hoofball too often.

I'm hoping Vidic stays injury free this year, still top class when fit.

Clegg

United looking solid in midfield. Shakhtar getting no joy through there and are having to play it wide. Their crossing has been poor so we're not having to deal with too much. We played well for the opening 20 minutes of the game and got our goal. But since then we've dropped too deep and have invited pressure on ourselves.

This team is still devoid of any real creativity and we'd be doing so much better if we had this kind of player in the squad. I don't mean Rooney or Kagawa either as they play too advanced for the role I'm thinking of.

kharma45

United looking solid in midfield. Shakhtar getting no joy through there and are having to play it wide. Their crossing has been poor so we're not having to deal with too much. We played well for the opening 20 minutes of the game and got our goal. But since then we've dropped too deep and have invited pressure on ourselves.

This team is still devoid of any real creativity and we'd be doing so much better if we had this kind of player in the squad. I don't mean Rooney or Kagawa either as they play too advanced for the role I'm thinking of.

Time to recall Nick Powell, mould him into the CM we need.

Suen

what's Casillas' wages like at Madrid? probably goes without saying that he's a massive upgrade over szczesny...
I kept saying during the summer that we should have thrown a huge sum of cash on any of these two players. Madrid can't keep having two world class GK, one need to go.

pappe

Thiago or Cesc :(

Arnie

If this bet comes off I'm buying FM14 tonight. Kharma can you give me the link to the digital version again.

Doing my best to jynx the fuck out of it, aren't I.

bud

He has to play some games. He deserves that at least. He's still captain.

then just let him play the copa del rey games. he's been surpassed by diego lopez; it makes no sense for him to be a starter in the most prestigious club competition in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom