• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
So who is Portugal gonna play in the playoffs? It would be a disgrace if they don't qualify to fucking Brazil.
Portugal should have topped their winnable group. They only have themselves to blame for their situation.

Now Portugal may draw France, won't that be fun.

K1LLER7

Baines is one of the best left backs in world football and has been on the bench for way too long.

No way Cole should have been starting over him.
Cole was one of, if not the best defenders in the world a couple of years ago.

He might not be as effective going forwards anymore, but I still prefer his defending over Baines'.

Lewandowski should've scored. Dortmund Gaf, has he always been this fast :O

Meier

Richards obv isn't rated.

Anyone who has seen him play knows he is a better option at RB than what England has right now. This not rated shit is ridiculous. The coaches need to get over themselves and select him again because he's worthy of it.

Chris Borg, ESPN staff
Darron Gibson is stretchered off for Republic of Ireland. Not good news for them, or Everton.

Goal for Negredo.

dc89

We just need to have a go. Sturridge then messing with it and Townsend gets it and unleashes one.

It's like we're scared to shoot.

LNBL

Turkey-GAF, what ever happened to Servet Cetin? I remember him playing a fine tournament during the EC a couple of years ago.

UV-6

Turkey-GAF, what ever happened to Servet Cetin? I remember him playing a fine tournament during the EC a couple of years ago.

He kind of disappeared once Galatasaray got rid of him. Think he plays for a mid-table Turkish team now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom