• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the Poles whistling the English anthem?

Yep. Good.

It'd happen less if we treated other countries anthems with a bit of respect, rather than booing every team big and small, and then expecting them not to do the same to ours.

Its a silly thing, but it really pisses me off that we boo the other team's anthem

Into

Congrats to Bosnia, considering the shit that country went through, it means more to them than most countries to qualify.

Time to watch North France aka U.S Aircraft Carrier play.

FootballFan

When the World Cup thread is made next year we should all just post that Fast Five Vin Diesel "This is Brazil!" gif.

In memory of Wilbs, who will be perma banned by then.

Clegg

Ravel.

Come back to Moyes Boys. It's your destiny.

i3tRHKKvlRLyR.gif

The best thing about Andy Townsend is doing a search for him on Twitter during the match. It's unanimous hate against Townsend, literally everyone thinks he is total horse shit.

If it lasts for another few years then I'd hope we bring him back in 2015 or 2016. He's developing well at West Ham so there's no need to block his progress. Every other club needs to be told to fuck off.

Don't think we will look to exercise it unless he really does become special.

Clegg

Don't think we will look to exercise it unless he really does become special.

He's definitely improving though.

He'd be worth a punt. If he continues his upward progress I can see West Ham offering him a new contract to get rid of our buy back clause. And we're due a clear out of all the dead wood in our team anyway. Ravel would be a decent replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom