• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Can't believe we get to qualify for WC now and we couldn't for like three consecutive times with our golden generation

Nos vemos en Brasil! :)

edit: we're going to be in the same group as Brazil or Spain, calling it.

pulga

Banned
Can't believe we get to qualify for WC now and we couldn't for like three consecutive times with our golden generation

Nos vemos en Brasil! :)

edit: we're going to be in the same group as Brazil or Spain, calling it.

It's amazing Suarez pulled it off with this rag tag bunch of players.

The Aztecazo man, it was ll in the Aztecazo <3

clemenx

Banned
I hate being a cynic but Mexico means so much $ wise to the World Cup that I can't help but thinking a few things.

Still, fuck the US ruining my Mexican Schadenfreude ;( I was ready to insult Faitelson like no tomorrow.

pulga

Banned
honduras-flag.gif

We did it, baby, we did it.

Can't believe my internet went out and i missed all the craziness.

Fuck the US, I hope they get eliminated by Mexico at the World Cup so they learn a lesson.

Pre

I'll never forget the first time I watched a Real Madrid/Barcelona match with Ray Hudson providing the color commentary. He squealed "MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!1111" every time Messi so much as blinked.

AlexBasch

So our local conspiracy believers are claiming the President, the ruling party, Exxon and Shell bought all the games for Mexico.

See, you don't get this kind of crazy bullshit anywhere. <3

pulga

Banned
Holy fuck, Faitelson is losing it right now on Futbol Picante.

He just said "Okay me voy pal carajo" after getting into a spat with Joserra LOLOLOLOLOL

xbhaskarx

Verano, jamesinclair... how does it feel? How does it feel to root for the nads, a team that can actually win games in World Cup qualifying, and have them save your sad excuse for a team from elimination? Pray to MLS and build a shrine for Graham Zusi.

xbhaskarx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz1XhaBT45I

I only speak American, but from the comments...
The USA is giving us the requalification. The ones in white yes, the ones in green, no! Let it be&#65279; clear for the rest of your lives! You do nothing for the shirt, you do not move the keep, you do not put us in the world cup, not you, not you and your arrogance, not you and your infamy, not you and your conformity!

he said what was on everyones head. "Thank u usa. U brought us to the next stage, u saved us from elimination not You. Not u guys with green but the ones with white. How is it that usa with their subs qualifies mex is amazing. So when the debate of mex or usa comes to mind u know u.s has aleeady passed us up in soccer. WE LOVE U FOREVER. N something bout finding a&#65279; coach with the balls to take this team to Brazil 14." I AGREE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom