• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two awful games from Italy, exactly what I expected. Draws anf defeats all the way to the World Cup now. Then Prandelli will show the world what he has been playing around with.

It's of course some bittersweet shit for me. On one hand, I'd like to see my NT on the WC. On the other hand, nothing short of an elimination today will take the money blindfold out of the eyes of the big shots of the mexican football federation. They're so completely focused on MONEY and profit, neglecting any other aspects of the development of a successful national representation.

In my current FM2013 England save these happened.

OntJvGc.png

:D

az2xAxB.png

:(

Fëanor

It's of course some bittersweet shit for me. On one hand, I'd like to see my NT on the WC. On the other hand, nothing short of an elimination today will take the money blindfold out of the eyes of the big shots of the mexican football federation. They're so completely focused on MONEY and profit, neglecting any other aspects of the development of a successful national representation.

I fully agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom