• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool as title contenders, When does it become a genuine discussion, if they win today?

yJkR8ZK.jpg

Clegg

See the swerve on that shot?

Mingolet will be disappointed about conceding from 30 yards out, but that shot changed trajectory so quickly.

Walshy

Maybe that goal was good for us, we looked very poor in the opening minutes. They should know just because if the 6-1 last year this isnt an easy game.

Newcastle are truly terrible with just letting Liverpool players be unmarked there at crosses and corners, will cost them once liverpool actually decides to hit the target.

Manager

Newcastle didn't get too hurt with the national break right? How many of them are in the French national team? Did Tiote, Santon play for their countries?

edit
Looks like a few were subbed on vs Finland

Manager

I think it was only Cabaye and Debuchy for the French team but I'm not sure.

Sissoko were on bench vs Finland, Remy and Cabaye came on pretty late. Those two started vs Australia, Sissoko subbed on. That's it I believe. Santon didn't play for Italy, looks like Tiote had a break too.

edit
Debuchy played too.

LTWheels

With how poor our passing has been, I think we need 3 in midfield today. Losing the ball too much which puts us in positions to be overrun in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom