• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT8| Saint Zusi

zusi2.jpg

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT8| Chicharito = little idiot

GorillaJu

Interesting - Sturridge giving props to Steve Peters (the sports psychologist Liverpool hired) for helping him. Always thought that was a shrewd maneuver. Really hope he helps out with Suarez as well.

Tc91

Yep.

I saw on Twitter that today they've had an all female group of fans... City fans no less. Queue tweets that girls don't know anything about football.

Well, the presenter was talking about Sheffield United and when he said "Sheffield United" they all boo'd and 1 of them shouted "BOOOOOO UNITED"

Presenter: "Sheffield... not Manchester." - guests started laughing.

----

LOL McManaman, what? "the most dangerous player in Europe at the moment is Suarez" ermmmmm ok.

Wooden pls, don't ignore my question.

I didn't see it. AJS as in aljazeerasport? I'm using another unblocker now where it cost 5 dollars a month which sucks, but haven't noticed the quality going down.. But then I haven't watched any international football on there so if it's a recent thing I might just not have seen anything on there, because fuck international football.

Edit : looks alright to me

JQuJQM2.png

5ZK7o9G.png

RJuzBKv.jpg

Suen

I didn't see it. AJS as in aljazeerasport? I'm using another unblocker now where it cost 5 dollars a month which sucks, but haven't noticed the quality going down.. But then I haven't watched any international football on there so if it's a recent thing I might just not have seen anything on there, because fuck international football.
Fuck, what happened to that chrome (?) extension you were using? Stopped working? Maybe I should stick with using a cheaper solution for another month and wait.

Fuck, what happened to that chrome (?) extension you were using? Stopped working? Maybe I should stick with using a cheaper solution for another month and wait.

They blocked it... Those ones you have to pay for got several different servers and shit though (and are constantly updated), so they can't just block those.

Suen

All threads have the exact same OP, I don't see why we care who does the OT.
Football Thread 2013/14 |OT8| Sleepless does the OT

They blocked it... Those ones you have to pay for got several different servers and shit though (and are constantly updated), so they can't just block those.
Thanks! I'll need to think a bit more about it. Will go for another month with a cheaper solution, much less content but it will have to do for now.

subtles

I liked

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

back when it was suggested. Not an EPL title

I second this.

or

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT8| The End of a Generation

PS3/X360/Wii dead, Barca dead, Ronaldo and his shitty friends dead, Manchester United dead, Mourinho Dead.

Surely.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Newcastle are going to get reamed today, it's going to be worse than the 6-0 last season. I didn't think Yanga-Mbiwa would ever play again after that pathetic display at Everton, combined with Williamson it makes for a truly nightmarish partnership. I don't see any way for them to avoid defeat.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If you don't have Dark Souls and The Witcher 2 your list is irrelevant.
AS Roma supporter here, we are doing an incredible championship!

8 matches win straight from the beginning of Serie A, 22 goals made, only 1 taken.

Roma are the real deal this season.

iynJlFO7Ozvz0.gif

I'm glad our game with you is in January, maybe your form will drop by then
3AQmK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom