• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
696.jpg

cunt

tumblr_mtq5vpnIbF1r30r4xo1_500.gif

Just kiss me

I'll be claudio

Meier

I like Juve and they might not be good enough for Bayern, but you sure have the most handsome squad in Europe at least.

I would put El Chino, El Kun, The Beast of Vallecas and Javi Garcia (shit footballer, great looking dude) against any squad. Rodwell, Zaba and Dzeko aren't too shabby either.

Wilbur

Banned
I would put El Chino, El Kun, The Beast of Vallecas and Javi Garcia (shit footballer, great looking dude) against any squad. Rodwell, Zaba and Dzeko aren't too shabby either.

Please. Meier, please. Buffon, Pirlo, Marchisio, Llorente, Tevez. The hottest in Europe.

Although I've always thought Garcia's a good looking dude. And dem Navas eyes. Dzeko has permanent cold sore mouth, herpes infested fuck.

We've got a repugnantly ugly squad. Chicharito looks like Sinead O' Connor, RVP and DDG suffer from having long horse faces, Rio can't close his mouth, Jones is literally a fucking muppet, and Rooney is what corpses look like after bloating.

Twins aren't too bad, Welbeck has beautiful hair. Fellaini would be a sensational rough lovemaker.

Wilbur

Banned
Navas has those eyes but I think he's gotta do something about his hair. At least he got rid of the goatee.. looked like a low-rent supervillain with it. :lol

Wait, who was the beast of vallecas? I just assumed that was Navas because it sounds Spanish lol. El Chino is Silva I assume?

LTWheels

Well with the reveal of PS4's UK game prices I won't be buying games on day one until prices drop closer to today's level in a year or two's time.

Charging between £55 and 60 is ridiculous.

Meier

Wait, who was the beast of vallecas? I just assumed that was Navas because it sounds Spanish lol. El Chino is Silva I assume?

This is The Beast:

tt_image_749241.jpg

Yeah, El Chino is Silva's old nickname before we gave him the less racist one Merlin. Since he's half Japanese, kids thought he looked Chinese growing up and called him El Chino. :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just kiss me

I'll be claudio

LOOOOOOOOL

Whenever you say 'kiss me' this song plays in my head.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Oh 90s..

Interestingly enough, my birthday is on Sunday and it's gonna be my first 'single' birthday since, well, 2004?
KuGsj.gif

Basically what I'm trying to say is, yes, what the hell, I'll kiss ya.
3AQmK.gif

nedved-and-allesandro.jpg

I like Juve and they might not be good enough for Bayern, but you sure have the most handsome squad in Europe at least.

It's great! Now all the *new* hot girls are picking Juve!

Wilbur

Banned
Oh yeah Negredo is good looking in a manly thug kinda way.

He doesn't have the delicate poise and long reaching cock that Jonny Evans does.

Hixx

Well with the reveal of PS4's UK game prices I won't be buying games on day one until prices drop closer to today's level in a year or two's time.

Same.

I am getting more and more tempted to cancel my pre-order and just buy one of the new AMD cards. Honestly if I wasn't such a fucking child when it comes to new tech I probably would have done it ages ago.

LTWheels

Same.

I am getting more and more tempted to cancel my pre-order and just buy one of the new AMD cards. Honestly if I wasn't such a fucking child when it comes to new tech I probably would have done it ages ago.

I feel the same. I would probably get more out of a new PC as well. It's just that I like new shiny things...

What's a bit interesting is that according to the thread on the gaming side, MS announced price is £49.99, £5-10 cheaper depending on the game.

Clegg

Guinness tastes like earwax, Arthurs Day is a load of crap

All true.

I also like how they're trying to turn Arthur's Day into some sort of cultural celebration. The first on was to commemorate the 250th Anniversary of Guinness in Ireland. That's the sort of thing you should celebrate. But now it's just a quick cash grab by the vintners who are desperate to rejuvinate the dying pub scene.

Wilbur

Banned
LOOOOOOOOL

Whenever you say 'kiss me' this song plays in my head.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Oh 90s..

Interestingly enough, my birthday is on Sunday and it's gonna be my first 'single' birthday since, well, 2004?
KuGsj.gif

Basically what I'm trying to say is, yes, what the hell, I'll kiss ya.
3AQmK.gif

nedved-and-allesandro.jpg

Baby :'( you know I'll hold you.

I'm really not looking forward to Xmas, the actual day itself is alright but Boxing Day the last 4 times I've gone to my girlfriends, all her family come round and we all swap presents and have food and play party games and watch a Christmas movie and shit. Gives me little pangs the nearer we get and I think of someone else doing that.

Thank fuck there's football that day.

kharma45

Same.

I'm waiting it out on the consoles. I want to see how they hold up in the long term after having two PS3s die on me, and see how game prices eventually level out on them. I'll probably jump in when they slim it down and/or actually have some good games worth playing on it that I can't play on my PC for less cash.

That's the suggested retail price, the current suggested is also a good bit higher than what they usually sell for. But it's an increase for sure, console gaming at the moment just turns me off so much, seems like it focuses on everything I don't want and is fucking expensive, with inconvenient shitty all digital prices and services.

Manager

My GF always screams loud when she sees Kompany, he shouldnt be forgotten I guess. She is now the same with Negredo... apparently Garcia looks like a "playah" though.

LTWheels

That's the suggested retail price, the current suggested is also a good bit higher than what they usually sell for. But it's an increase for sure, console gaming at the moment just turns me off so much, seems like it focuses on everything I don't want and is fucking expensive, with inconvenient shitty all digital prices and services.

It happens at the start of every new generation. Retails will charge as high to the RRP as they can. As the player base expands over the next couple of years, prices will drop closer to today's level. I believe this is an increase in the RRP from the being of last gen.

Yeah digital prices does suck due to the closed nature of MS and Sony's stores. Tying retail and digital together was one thing I did really like about MS's original announcement. It stops the closed nature of MS digital store. It made alternatives to MS's prices for digital versions on the Xbox store. The discounted retail game you can purchase 6 months after release would also act as your digital copy.

L1NETT

Hmmm some decent shouts there Yurt. Round 2 indeed will come later.

Wilbz, Capoue? You having me on?

And @omg, Giroud isn't even the hottest at Arsenal. Ramsey and Arteta are far better. Best in the prem is easy though.

pulga

Banned
KuGsj.gif

Eh you're single now? Broad kept insisting on wrapping a rubber round your delicious bianconero wang? Fuck her, good riddance. Come to me, baby.

shortyme

Hmmm some decent shouts there Yurt. Round 2 indeed will come later.

Wilbz, Capoue? You having me on?

And @omg, Giroud isn't even the hottest at Arsenal. Ramsey and Arteta are far better. Best in the prem is easy though.

But he really is.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Eh you're single now? Broad kept insisting on wrapping a rubber round your delicious bianconero wang? Fuck her, good riddance. Come to me, baby.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DON'T REMIND ME

More like fuck me since I broke up with her.
3AQmK.gif

Meier

Round 2 later. :p

Llorente, Marchisio and Licht King (sometimes) of those are the only who are legitimately handsome IMO. Pirlo could be an acquired taste with the beard. Buffon, not at all. The young kid has a weird shaped head and massive ears. Nedved, no, just no. Asamoah.. I dunno, I don't see it. Juventus is top heavy.

City runs away with it, sorry fellas.

Wilbur

Banned
Come to think of it City might be the hottest in the league. Chelsea probably come close though.

Liverpool have some right munters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom