• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT7| The Ramsey Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atletico is going to be a tough game. They're so focused and poised this season. If we play anything like we did yesterday, ouf..

We need varene back so bad.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah good shout. Blablurn will coincidentally 'go to china' again, fry will change his name to Riberyeezus, spidye will continue to call pep a cunt

pulga

Banned
Now that I think about it, Arsenal fans should have exclusive rights over the thread title

Lord knows they aren't getting titles any other way

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
my OT was going to be:

Serie A-vengers: Age of Conteron
YEAH BITCH

no love for serie a gaf it's aight
Think about it bro. A newcomer enters off topic community looking for his new GAF home.

He sees a football thread. Ooh, he cries. He reads on.

The Ramsey Effect.

Eugh, he exclaims. It's going to be full of Arsenal pricks getting uppity because they finally spent more than eleven quid and they're top of the table in September.

He leaves. He never returns.

Our
Numbers
DWINDLE

tumblr_mtp43gVUIl1s8z5rho1_400.gif

He has this unpredictablity that is impossible to defend. A special skill that only he has and he shows it especially against big opponents. He was Bayerns best last year, and scores goals no one has seen before. Unique quality that makes him so special.
Don't think anybody would dispute that.

But there are better players than him.

Guardian report into workers-abuse today is grim reading.

Pressure on Qatar ramping up.

Fwiw the issue itself goes well beyond Qatar and the WC, most of the Arab oil rich states abuse their immigrant workers that way.

Jack cw

Don't think anybody would dispute that.

But there are better players than him.

Depends on the terms you want to measure him. I rate his value and there is by far no other player in bayerns squad that has this. But I know, Messi or Ramsey. There cant be no other :D

GorillaJu

Guardian report into workers-abuse today is grim reading.

Pressure on Qatar ramping up.

Fwiw the issue itself goes well beyond Qatar and the WC, most of the Arab oil rich states abuse their immigrant workers that way.

Been reading a bit about this over the past few months. What a clusterfuck

Randdalf

Yeah, its a dangerous place right now. They nearly butchered me because I said that the original enging in ME3 was great!

And Moyes expects "more" from Kagawa. Some things in the last two matches were Ok, others not. Freeshinji??

*sharpens knives*

arkon

Yeah, its a dangerous place right now. They nearly butchered me because I said that the original enging in ME3 was great!

And Moyes expects "more" from Kagawa. Some things in the last two matches were Ok, others not. Freeshinji??

I think that's fair enough. He needs to have more impact on games really. Either through chance creation or conversion.

pulga

Banned

To be fair you must be fucking dim to think the ending was good, let alone great :p

ME3 retroactively ruined the whole series for me :(

spidye

I think that's fair enough. He needs to have more impact on games really. Either through chance creation or conversion.

he needs more games to get match fit. Moyes can't expect a significant impact from someone who played 140 mins since the season started

Jack cw

To be fair you must be fucking dim to think the ending was good, let alone great :p

ME3 retroactively ruined the whole series for me :(

I thought gaming side was bad!
But you are right. ME3 ruinied it for me too, but not because of the ending, which I really appreciated but for the dull and dumbed down gameplay and the lack of looting and exploring.
sounds like my radio during euro truck simulator 2
If only that game would be half as nice as the penalty there :p

United reserves play today. Hoping to see Pereira play. Maybe Januzaj will play 60 minutes or so since he didn't play much yesterday.

Messi

Yet he is happy with Young?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Damn, I didn't see that Van Ginkel is out for the season. That's an awful shame, it's hard to see him having a future at Chelsea now. He looked a great prospect.

Manager

Bayern-Gaf: which players are confirmed out for the City game? Do you expect Pep to rest players this weekend? In the match yesterday(?), did he rest some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom