• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

FootballFan

e0b35d8a-c3e7-48c6-8746-2dab7b4ed520.gif

Jesus. lol I laughed but still, wtf.

FootballFan

I'm confused, are you talking about Barca right now?

Nope, Portugal. But that doesn't make a difference, let's use Barca as an example. Saying Alba is a diving cunt, then having a Barca fan reply "lol we won shame!" doesn't change the fact Alba is a diving cunt.

Embrace the cunts, don't reject them. Accept them for what they are and don't pretend they are something they are not.

Suen

Nope, Portugal. But that doesn't make a difference, let's use Barca as an example. Saying Alba is a diving cunt, then having a Barca fan reply "lol we won shame!" doesn't change the fact Alba is a diving cunt.

Embrace the cunts, don't reject them. Accept them for what they are and don't pretend they are something they are not.
Good post. I agree with it and with that said I think every player should aspire to be like Ramos.

Kinan

say with me - UKRAINE!

say with me - UKRAINE!

Historical match for the team. LVLUP!

Ref was really good, but why the hell he added 2 more minutes that costed us CB. Now in Paris Rakitsky will play and he is not as solid as Kucher that had really good game today. And we also lost RB due to yellows.

Will be very tough game in Paris, but we will have our chances. one away goal will almost garantee brasil.

Top Bottom