• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Portugeezer

just wanted to say that i like u all

U+WOT+M8.+Keep+the+boat+people+off+my+huntin_233b67_4712543.jpg

dc89

lol only 2XAAA not FXAAABC triple buffering MXAA PSUCPUGPU tressfx

sux

You're not fucking serious

its a fucking leaf

CHRIST I HATE VIDEO GAMES

Argh, that reminds me of my massive Wii U backlog. Fuck.

Awww bless. They don't know any better.

Are you for real

To the lover: <3

To the haters: Read the thread -
people fucking loved it.

Tell me the truth

Do PC gamers even play half the games they buy?

I think the problem you lot have is even if you do Quiche would always ruin that percentage :p

Not everyone is like Quiche. Most of my friends have only got 20 or so games. There are loads of people who only play CS for example, putting thousands of hours in those games.

Wilbur

Banned
i like in footygaf pretending that there is only footygaf

no games

games dont exist

apart from pokemon

dont exist

fuck the next generation

noal

Banned
Got knocked out of the second round of the CL losing 1-0 home and away to Bayern, but finished fourth again for the second year in a row! Eight more points than the year before as well.

Just started the new season, lost 1-0 away to Stoke in my first game. They had four shots and I had 31. People parking the bus now ;_;

I've just won the super cup against Zaragoza and beat Arsenal in the Charity shield.

Have you got decent forwards? After a couple of seasons at the club they seem to settle down quite well. My American striker is the dogs.

Wilbur

Banned
I've just won the super cup against Zaragoza and beat Arsenal in the Charity shield.

Have you got decent forwards? After a couple of seasons at the club they seem to settle down quite well. My American striker is the dogs.

Chris Wood scored 16 goals in his first season, just signed some PSG youth striker, some Swiss guy, can't remember his name. Midfield is top though; Brady, Morrison, Lingard, Ledley, Gardner... pretty much outmuscle most teams and control possession.

Wilbur

Banned
Watch out though kharma, leave it 8 years and you won't be able to play them on your new P- oh wait.

As time goes on and technology gets better, how much will you have spent on one PC rebuilding it and buying new parts (including the cost of your PC up until now) by the time there's a new generation?

Clegg

Need help from footy gaf.

Can anyone think of a world class footballer who played for a few years too long and, before you knew it, became one of your worst players? I'm not looking for names of just good players who declined. Are there any worldies out there who played past their sell by date and turned crap?

Can anyone think of a world class footballer who played for a few years too long and, before you knew it, became one of your worst players? I'm not looking for names of just good players who declined. Are there any worldies out there who played past their sell by date and turned crap?

Torres

kharma45

As time goes on and technology gets better, how much will you have spent on one PC rebuilding it and buying new parts (including the cost of your PC up until now) by the time there's a new generation?

Depends on your PC in the first place. Myself, either gonna spend £200 on a 20nm GPU or £1000 and go fucking mad for DDR4 and Haswell-E.

Still, by the end of the generation how much will you have spent on games compared to a PC gamer?

I'll probably grab a PS4 eventually mind, thinking this time next year or in 2015.

rvy

Banned

To-

Fuck you Bacon.

Gervinho. He was GOAT when he was 5.

Wilbur

Banned

Giggs (excluding when he pulls like three out of this world performances from his asshole every season)

Puyol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Inter lost to Swiss side FC Chiasso. But to be fair to them they finished higher than Inter in their league @ 7th .

Fabio Cannavaro
Michael Owen
Seedorf

Does Owen Hargreaves count? :( :(

Wilbur

Banned
Depends on your PC in the first place. Myself, either gonna spend £200 on a 20nm GPU or £1000 and go fucking mad for DDR4 and Haswell-E.

Still, by the end of the generation how much will you have spent on games compared to a PC gamer?

Probably like 100 quid. I don't buy many games. Or consoles. Tee. Hee.

As much as I want? My PC already massively outpaces next gen consoles. I also will not be paying £30 - 40 per year to be able to play MP. I will also be paying, on average, £20 - 25 less a game.

The point here is choice though. I can choose to stand still and not upgrade or I can pay more and play games at higher res (4K) and at 120fps. This becomes a more interesting proposition as 4K TVs/monitors become more affordable. I understand that this means nothing to some, but I like having the choice to do so.

kharma45

Evra.

Giggs.

Ferdinand soon I feel.

As much as I want? My PC already massively outpaces next gen consoles. I also will not be paying £30 - 40 per year to be able to play MP. I will also be paying, on average, £20 - 25 less a game.

The point here is choice though. I can choose to stand still and not upgrade or I can pay more and play games at higher res and at 120fps. This becomes a more interesting proposition as 4K TVs/monitors become more affordable. I understand that this means nothing to some, but I like having the choice to do so.

Everyone will go PC for Occulus Rift.

Wilbur

Banned

The point here is choice though. I can choose to stand still and not upgrade or I can pay more and play games at higher res and at 120fps. This becomes a more interesting proposition as 4K TVs/monitors become more affordable. I understand that this means nothing to some, but I like having the choice to do so.

i dont even know what a 4k tv is baby

Top Bottom